Anyone else who had 3 LRs.....

iWayneState

Anyone else who had 3 LRs.....

Postby iWayneState » Tue Dec 14, 2010 5:11 pm

Absolutely pumped that the 2 26 Q LR's were chosen? One of the 26 LR's seemed too easy and I was terribly nervous that it was the experimental.

FlanSolo

Re: Anyone else who had 3 LRs.....

Postby FlanSolo » Tue Dec 14, 2010 5:15 pm

iWayneState wrote:Absolutely pumped that the 2 26 Q LR's were chosen? One of the 26 LR's seemed too easy and I was terribly nervous that it was the experimental.

I thought one was harder than the other (I think it was my second, after the break), and I thought the 25 question section was very easy. On the whole though, I'm pretty happy with the difficulty of these sections. Thought they were very doable.

iWayneState

Postby iWayneState » Tue Dec 14, 2010 5:16 pm

FlanSolo wrote:
iWayneState wrote:Absolutely pumped that the 2 26 Q LR's were chosen? One of the 26 LR's seemed too easy and I was terribly nervous that it was the experimental.

I thought one was harder than the other (I think it was my second, after the break), and I thought the 25 question section was very easy. On the whole though, I'm pretty happy with the difficulty of these sections. Thought they were very doable.

If I did not completely screw the pooch on LG then I should be sitting very nicely. Especially if we see a -14 curve.

LR after the break was a bit rough, I do agree.

FlanSolo

Postby FlanSolo » Tue Dec 14, 2010 5:23 pm

Sounds like we had a very similar experience. I had a total meltdown on October LGs (serious test anxiety), and was very disappointed to take a test again where LG was going to be killer. At least this time everyone thinks they were hard. Fingers crossed...

Nonok

Postby Nonok » Tue Dec 14, 2010 5:25 pm

I had the same test as you, OP. First LR section was very easy. I was bummed when I found out (falsely) it was experimental. I came back home and read that the test at 102 questions and deducted that the first LR was actually scored and the second LR was experimental! Yay!

It should help my score a lot.

iWayneState

Postby iWayneState » Tue Dec 14, 2010 5:41 pm

Nonok wrote:I had the same test as you, OP. First LR section was very easy. I was bummed when I found out (falsely) it was experimental. I came back home and read that the test at 102 questions and deducted that the first LR was actually scored and the second LR was experimental! Yay!

It should help my score a lot.

170 plus, boys. Hopefully the first 26 LR pulls us up if we made stupid mistakes elsewhere.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”