I am looking for a little advice??

iWayneState

I am looking for a little advice??

Postby iWayneState » Tue Dec 14, 2010 5:09 pm

I will make this quick. I took in October and got a bit lower score than expected. Retook in December and I feel I improved. I sent some apps out with October score but held some for the new Dec score. Should I wait until I get my Dec score before I send them out? Should I send them now and add an attachment saying I retook in December and please hold until you get the new score?

All help appreciated.

AreJay711

Re: I am looking for a little advice??

Postby AreJay711 » Tue Dec 14, 2010 5:14 pm

I think you should be fine. They will see that you have a score waiting and probably won't ding you without knowing your score. I doubt the turnaround time on an application is <1 month anyway.

iWayneState

Postby iWayneState » Tue Dec 14, 2010 5:15 pm

AreJay711 wrote:I think you should be fine. They will see that you have a score waiting and probably won't ding you without knowing your score. I doubt the turnaround time on an application is <1 month anyway.

Should I write an addendum? Will it affect scholarship offers?

tourdeforcex

Postby tourdeforcex » Wed Dec 15, 2010 1:32 am

send them now and just shoot off an e-mail, that should be sufficient. as for schollys... don't really know, it'll be later in the cycle, not sure how that affects money

delusional

Postby delusional » Wed Dec 15, 2010 1:37 am

Wow, you guys all have balls. I'm having trouble convincing myself to fill out applications and hold them without knowing my score, lest I be humiliated to... myself.

Diiizzzzoooo

Postby Diiizzzzoooo » Wed Dec 15, 2010 1:39 am

delusional wrote:Wow, you guys all have balls. I'm having trouble convincing myself to fill out applications and hold them without knowing my score, lest I be humiliated to... myself.

+1

Pleasye

Postby Pleasye » Wed Dec 15, 2010 2:10 am

iWayneState wrote:
AreJay711 wrote:I think you should be fine. They will see that you have a score waiting and probably won't ding you without knowing your score. I doubt the turnaround time on an application is <1 month anyway.

Should I write an addendum? Will it affect scholarship offers?

Don't write an addendum until you actually have a higher score.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”