Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
7 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 20
- Joined: Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:44 am
I am really worried about this test. Because of those 2 games I am feeling far less confident about my performance in everything else. If there is a generous curve (-14) what does anyone think it will take to get a 160?
- Posts: 40
- Joined: Sun Dec 12, 2010 10:53 pm
- Posts: 384
- Joined: Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:46 pm
I would say -28. If that's the score you're shooting for, you'll definitely have some room for error.
- Posts: 302
- Joined: Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:21 pm
here's hopping I need a 160 Im petty much into my number on pick
- Posts: 36
- Joined: Tue Dec 14, 2010 1:13 am
- 30 would be awesome. I was PT slightly above 160, but thanks to the LG section, I am now terribly worried.
- Posts: 1012
- Joined: Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:33 pm
SchopenhauerFTW wrote:Bump, because I'm paranoid about my LR performance destroying me and want to see some varied responses.
I have a feeling the curve will be identical to PT 59, give or take 1 either way. So -28 was 160 last december, so I would guess -29, -28, or -27 should get you a 160, more likely -29 than -27 IMO though.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests