Bubbling question

angua

Bubbling question

Postby angua » Mon Dec 13, 2010 8:51 pm

Last edited by angua on Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

dextermorgan

Re: Bubbling question

Postby dextermorgan » Mon Dec 13, 2010 8:54 pm

ljohns wrote:So, I'm just being ridiculously paranoid at this point -- but so are many people on this forum, so I figure I'm in decent company.

At the end of a section I filled in the remaining ovals in case I didn't get to them, but then I did get to them. So I erased my guess and re-bubbled with my answer. Here's my question though: I erased the everliving **** out of those black marks, and still there was a hint of graphite that I couldn't scrub out. I bubbled the "right" answer very dark, though, so will the scoring computer pick up the one I wanted it to? Or am I gonna have to ask for a manual re-score?

You should be fine, but we both know you are going to ask for hand scoring.

fosterp

Postby fosterp » Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:03 pm

Don't you get to see a copy of your bubble sheet after it is scored so you can see if in fact the sheet was scored incorrectly?

angua

Postby angua » Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:05 pm

Last edited by angua on Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

langdonbadger

Postby langdonbadger » Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:08 pm

ljohns wrote:So, I'm just being ridiculously paranoid at this point -- but so are many people on this forum, so I figure I'm in decent company.

At the end of a section I filled in the remaining ovals in case I didn't get to them, but then I did get to them. So I erased my guess and re-bubbled with my answer. Here's my question though: I erased the everliving **** out of those black marks, and still there was a hint of graphite that I couldn't scrub out. I bubbled the "right" answer very dark, though, so will the scoring computer pick up the one I wanted it to? Or am I gonna have to ask for a manual re-score?

You should be fine. A hint of graphite won't register. Just remember to check it when your score comes out; you can see a PDF file of your scanned answer sheet.

angua

Postby angua » Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:22 pm

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”