LSAT Europe

Beas

LSAT Europe

Postby Beas » Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:46 am

Ok, so after reading a bunch of these reaction threads I decided to put one up for the people who took the test in Europe as it seems that no one in the US had any of the same questions as us.

If you took the LSAT in Europe this is the place to discuss.

1LG
2LR
3LG
4LR
5RC

I thought the games sections were relatively ok in terms of difficulty, though I would like to see the first section as the experimental and the 3rd as the real one.

Logical reasoning seemed pretty tough, I wish I could give examples, but my brain is still pretty fried from the test.

jbeen

Re: LSAT Europe

Postby jbeen » Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:25 am

this was the exact order of my test- and idea which LG was experimental?

LLB2JD

Postby LLB2JD » Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:50 am

LoL..This was exactly what I had as well. I am hoping the first Game is the real one. I never completed games on time during practice, but I completed the first game with time to spare. :shock:

The logical reasoning sections were harder than normal.

Beas

Postby Beas » Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:43 am

Yeah the LR seemed rather difficult. It seemed that a lot of the game types on the second one were not all that complicated. Perhaps the LG order was different for our tests? Maybe your real section was #1 and your experimental was #3, and mine was vica versa...but the same questions for experimental and real.

Any thoughts on the rc? Some of the passages were pretty dense it seemed but overall an average RC section. I thought the last one was pretty easy 2 and 3 were pretty difficult.
Last edited by Beas on Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

Beas

Postby Beas » Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:47 am

jbeen wrote:this was the exact order of my test- and idea which LG was experimental?

I had more difficulty with the 1st one on my test. The one with actors in a play. I am hoping that since it was more difficult, and I had a little more trouble making the inferences, that it is the experimental; but I can't be sure.

The other one, the one I hope is the real one, had the book selling tour on it. I was able to get through that whole section pretty quick.

What about you guys?

xqhp82

Postby xqhp82 » Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:10 pm

MOD EDIT: Talking about specifics on the games will get you banned.

Talking about specific inferences that needed to be made on specific games will get you banned for a week.

Enjoy your vacation.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”