LSAT in asia Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
dkb17xzx

Bronze

Re: LSAT in asia

Post by dkb17xzx » Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:27 pm

togepi wrote:I have no idea. The first one was too easy, I think it was the second one that had the last question being a rule substitution question.
dkb17xzx wrote:
togepi wrote:Took the test at Yonsei University in South Korea.

Had LR LG RC LG LR

I thought both of my logic game sections were pretty easy, along with the LR (some were tricky but overall not too bad). I ran out of time a little on the RC part. 5 minute warning got called as I was reading the last passage so I had to rush through those questions :(

^The RC that I had was about Machiavelli's The Prince and there was one on invasive plants and some chemical I think
which lg was experimental? was it the bus route one / finance oversight one or the students picking geography, history, industry classes one
now that i think about it - i had a rule substitution question in first LG section as well. I think i've browsed most of the Asia threads and no one here seems to be able to pinpoint the experimental section. The waiting period's gonna be hell.

Colorado10

New

Post by Colorado10 » Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:03 pm

Last edited by Colorado10 on Sat Jan 25, 2014 3:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

pammie0415

Bronze

Post by pammie0415 » Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:17 am

I took mine in Tokyo and I got RC LG LR LR LG.
I've gone through all the other posts and it seems like no one knows for sure which LG is the experimental.. :(

The North American takers have already figured it out though..

It can't be that everyone in Asia got LG as an experimental.. right? Hoping someone who had only one LG would surface and chime in soon. Or else this wait is going to be grueling....

treebark

New

Post by treebark » Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:46 am

dkb17xzx wrote:
togepi wrote:I have no idea. The first one was too easy, I think it was the second one that had the last question being a rule substitution question.
dkb17xzx wrote:
togepi wrote:Took the test at Yonsei University in South Korea.

Had LR LG RC LG LR

I thought both of my logic game sections were pretty easy, along with the LR (some were tricky but overall not too bad). I ran out of time a little on the RC part. 5 minute warning got called as I was reading the last passage so I had to rush through those questions :(

^The RC that I had was about Machiavelli's The Prince and there was one on invasive plants and some chemical I think
which lg was experimental? was it the bus route one / finance oversight one or the students picking geography, history, industry classes one
now that i think about it - i had a rule substitution question in first LG section as well. I think i've browsed most of the Asia threads and no one here seems to be able to pinpoint the experimental section. The waiting period's gonna be hell.
hmm.. don't remember the last question for the harder LG having a substitution question at the end~

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”