ITT: HARDEST QUESTIONS -- Dec. LSAT 2010

SilverE2

Re: ITT: HARDEST QUESTIONS -- Dec. LSAT 2010

Postby SilverE2 » Tue Dec 14, 2010 7:08 pm

FlanSolo wrote:
bartleby wrote:This is the last time I'll say it but I struggled in LG also (guessed on 5) but Dec 10 wasn't as bad as Dinos LG section. I can't even imagine having that as my real LG on a real test day. As a PT, I finished it right on time and missed -1 from that section but w/ test day pressure and fatigue, I think it would've been a true nightmare.

This time around, I think for a lot of people it was our own mistake not looking for the easy ones first and then screwing up on rules in the third game or having trouble diagramming it because we felt pressed on time. And by "our" and "we" I mean me.

Sorry, I'm really not buying that the Dinos LG section was much harder. Two of the games were easy, one of them was moderate, and of course the Dinos game was hard and unusual. By comparison, December's test had one that was easy, one that was relatively easy (with little diagramming space), one that was hard (stained glass), and one that was difficult and unusual (conferences).

If you add up stained glass plus conferences that's 12 questions. Dinos plus awards is also 12, and I'll submit that awards was easier than conferences. I'm not saying that December was harder, but I think it's of pretty comparable difficulty.

I had dinos on my real exam. This was worse.

Curry

Postby Curry » Tue Dec 14, 2010 7:08 pm

ren2011 wrote:
atresia wrote:
kkklick wrote:FRACTALS

I know I'm in the minority on this, but I read a book on chaos theory which covered fractals and Koch curves in-depth. So when I worked that PT, I didn't miss anything on that RC passage. Don't get me started on geology passages, though...

My point exactly. I didn't miss any on that section because it actually wasn't too complex, but a bunch of people in my class skipped the passage entirely because they saw the topic and assumed it would be difficult.

Hey Ren, can I PM you to ask if that picture is real? :P

this is a joke. please don't actually do this

ren2011

Postby ren2011 » Tue Dec 14, 2010 7:10 pm

curryinaninstant wrote:
Hey Ren, can I PM you to ask if that picture is real? :P

this is a joke. please don't actually do this

:oops:

Curry

Postby Curry » Tue Dec 14, 2010 7:13 pm