Anyone have a whale sitting by them?

itstime

Anyone have a whale sitting by them?

Postby itstime » Sat Dec 11, 2010 6:02 pm

I did and the breathing and every 2 minute throat clearing made me want to do something bad. never fails and could not tune it out

gambelda

Re: Anyone have a whale sitting by them?

Postby gambelda » Sat Dec 11, 2010 6:05 pm

Push over, kick in face - say accident

Linksys

Postby Linksys » Sat Dec 11, 2010 6:06 pm

itstime wrote:I did and the breathing and every 2 minute throat clearing made me want to do something bad. never fails and could not tune it out

I had this fat jew kid sitting next to me and this idiot did the same thing you described.

Anyways I don't know why this kid was taking this test, I thought it was supposed to be his "lazy day."

bartleby

Postby bartleby » Sat Dec 11, 2010 6:13 pm

I had some loser who clearly burnt out in the fifth section and sighed deeply 50 times.

gdane

Postby gdane » Sat Dec 11, 2010 6:16 pm

I had an insanely hot girl next to me when I took Sept 2009. THAT was distracting. I swear LSAC planted her there to distract the male test takers.

BlueDiamond

Postby BlueDiamond » Sat Dec 11, 2010 6:17 pm

bartleby wrote:I had some loser who clearly burnt out in the fifth section and sighed deeply 50 times.

If his 5th section was LG like mine then I totally understand where he is coming from.. felt like a swift kick to my man area

bartleby

Postby bartleby » Sat Dec 11, 2010 6:18 pm

BlueDiamond wrote:
bartleby wrote:I had some loser who clearly burnt out in the fifth section and sighed deeply 50 times.

If his 5th section was LG like mine then I totally understand where he is coming from.. felt like a swift kick to my man area

Too bad my 5th section was also LG so I got double prizes.

BlueDiamond

Postby BlueDiamond » Sat Dec 11, 2010 6:21 pm

bartleby wrote:
BlueDiamond wrote:

In that case I would've just chimed in. I got to a point where I was so unsure of what to do that I just looked around the room to see if anyone was seeing the same thing I was seeing

Wactawshus

Postby Wactawshus » Sat Dec 11, 2010 6:28 pm

Girl enters room coughing and sniffling

Girl starts to check in and seems to be shocked that backpacks and 7-11 coffee cups are not allowed.

Girl then can't understand why she needs her license to take the LSAT.

Girl is then of course placed right next to me.

Girl sits down making a TON of noise, sniffling and looks directly at me and says, " Can I have a pencil ?"

Me, looking straight ahead, "NO".

Girl - "Are you serious ?"

Me - "YES"

Girl to some guy behind me - "Can I have a pencil ?"

Guy - "No"

Girl then spends the next 3 hours constantly sniffling and hacking and sighing. I spend the entire test w/ my finger pressing in on my right ear to minimize her noise.

SehMeSerrious

Postby SehMeSerrious » Sat Dec 11, 2010 6:31 pm

Nightrunner wrote:
Linksys wrote:
itstime wrote:I did and the breathing and every 2 minute throat clearing made me want to do something bad. never fails and could not tune it out

I had this fat jew kid sitting next to me and this idiot did the same thing you described.

Anyways I don't know why this kid was taking this test, I thought it was supposed to be his "lazy day."

I made this large, so you understand why you're about to be automatically logged off of TLS.

I found his insult to the Sabbath to be even more offensive. Really seals the deal.

TwelveBeeSicks

Postby TwelveBeeSicks » Sat Dec 11, 2010 6:34 pm

Nightrunner wrote:
Linksys wrote:

I made this large, so you understand why you're about to be automatically logged off of TLS.

Name Check

$1.99

Postby $1.99 » Sat Dec 11, 2010 6:36 pm

i sat behind a fat trailer trash girl who did not bother to shower. for 5 hours i breathed in ghastly odors that smelled like rotten tacos. she was wearing a tanktop so i am guessing it came from her armpits. i think this is why i bombed the LG section

catsparka

Postby catsparka » Sat Dec 11, 2010 6:38 pm

Wactawshus wrote: " Can I have a pencil ?"

Me - "YES"

Guy - "No"

LOL

$1.99

Postby $1.99 » Sat Dec 11, 2010 6:38 pm

Wactawshus wrote:Girl enters room coughing and sniffling

Girl starts to check in and seems to be shocked that backpacks and 7-11 coffee cups are not allowed.

Girl sits down making a TON of noise, sniffling and looks directly at me and says, " Can I have a pencil ?"

Me - "YES"

Guy - "No"

Girl then spends the next 3 hours constantly sniffling and hacking and sighing. I spend the entire test w/ my finger pressing in on my right ear to minimize her noise.

you douche, you probably had 10 pencils too lol

cardinals03

Postby cardinals03 » Sat Dec 11, 2010 6:39 pm

Had a girl who refused to blow her nose - I guess sucking it back in her head saved time - great for me and the rest of the room. Nothing like the sound of snot in the morning...

Wactawshus

Postby Wactawshus » Sat Dec 11, 2010 6:41 pm

$1.99 wrote:

Me - "YES"

Guy - "No"

you douche, you probably had 10 pencils too lol

Nah, I only had my little one that I use at home and 2 sharpened extras. I would have given her one if I had more.

gambelda

Postby gambelda » Sat Dec 11, 2010 6:42 pm

I would never give someone one who did that. If they arent smart enough to bring a pencil they can go F themselves.

Arturo

Postby Arturo » Sat Dec 11, 2010 6:44 pm

Nightrunner wrote:
Linksys wrote:

lol, sorry for that guy. shoulda knew better, this is a legal forum, given the large proportion of jewISH people in the law, chances r more likely then not that at least a few mods jewISH and will be offended and ban ya real quick.

newho, logic games burned me too. i wasn't paying attn to those around me.. much.. but i think the dr sitting next to me finished early on this. neone else manage to finish lg w/o taking any guesses? I musta guessed on like 8 problems.. bad time management i guess but like they were all hard cept for 1st and last game.

itstime

Postby itstime » Sat Dec 11, 2010 6:46 pm

that is bs these proctors are worthless you think they'd have the decency to move her to the back by herself. i would of said something to mine but i didn't want to embarrass the fat hog and mess with his mind

Me - "YES"

Guy - "No"

Arturo

Postby Arturo » Sat Dec 11, 2010 6:47 pm

$1.99 wrote:i sat behind a fat trailer trash girl who did not bother to shower. for 5 hours i breathed in ghastly odors that smelled like rotten tacos. she was wearing a tanktop so i am guessing it came from her armpits. i think this is why i bombed the LG section

im srry for you man. lol. is it bad that every time i saw a URM i automatically turned green with envy? I'm just glad more URMs are applying to law school. you'd think with the boosts they get they would flock to grad school like seagulls. I definitely support affirmitive action tho, for the record. just wish i was a URM ;P

Aqualibrium

Postby Aqualibrium » Sat Dec 11, 2010 6:49 pm

$1.99 wrote:i sat behind a fat trailer trash girl who did not bother to shower. for 5 hours i breathed in ghastly odors that smelled like rotten tacos. she was wearing a tanktop so i am guessing it came from her armpits. i think this is why i bombed the LG section

So calling someone a Jew gets you banned, but calling someone a "fat trailer trash girl" is acceptable?

gambelda

Postby gambelda » Sat Dec 11, 2010 6:52 pm

Aqualibrium wrote:

So calling someone a Jew gets you banned, but calling someone a "fat trailer trash girl" is acceptable?

Did she have a tramp stamp?

Arturo

Postby Arturo » Sat Dec 11, 2010 6:53 pm

itstime wrote:that is bs these proctors are worthless you think they'd have the decency to move her to the back by herself. i would of said something to mine but i didn't want to embarrass the fat hog and mess with his mind

Me - "YES"

Guy - "No"

we had a sniffler, but a girl quickly told her to use a kleenex before the test began. overall, good test environment at MY UC location. but I accidently went to another room first and they were about to audit my gallon bag (didn't have nething bad in it but shows ya that I could have ended up in that room - bad vibe), they asked my last name and I was told I need to go to a diff room, lucky for me, that room didn't have audits, needless to say, proctors wern't anal nightmares like the ones you sometime hear about. also, we were all lucky lg was the last section, that wud have killed me if it was the first.

things could have been worse, but things coulda been better too. I wasn't a big fan of being seated front and center but oh well...

bartleby

Postby bartleby » Sat Dec 11, 2010 6:54 pm

Aqualibrium wrote:

Yeah, I don't want to get banned either but what if someone said "Fat Muslim kid" - without the obviously negative other Sabbath comment.

Fast_Fingers

Postby Fast_Fingers » Sat Dec 11, 2010 6:55 pm

bartleby wrote:
BlueDiamond wrote:

It was. Oddly enough, it's was my best section, so I was pretty happy. if it was reading comp, then the sighing would've commenced.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”