Vote on the Dec 2010 LSAT Difficulty

Davey, how hard was the December 2010 LSAT?

Poll ended at Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:44 pm

Hardest I've ever seen
36
31%
Top few tests I've seen
54
47%
Slighty above average
15
13%
Average
7
6%
Pretty easy
4
3%
 
Total votes: 116

testmachine45
Posts: 243
Joined: Fri Jul 16, 2010 12:09 am

Vote on the Dec 2010 LSAT Difficulty

Postby testmachine45 » Sat Dec 11, 2010 4:44 pm

Just to visualize what we already know.

serdog
Posts: 302
Joined: Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:21 pm

Re: Vote on the Dec 2010 LSAT Difficulty

Postby serdog » Sat Dec 11, 2010 6:24 pm

easier the 57 harder then most others

amorfati
Posts: 191
Joined: Fri Sep 03, 2010 12:14 pm

Re: Vote on the Dec 2010 LSAT Difficulty

Postby amorfati » Sat Dec 11, 2010 6:58 pm

worst LG in the history of the world.

cowgirl_bebop
Posts: 901
Joined: Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:32 pm

Re: Vote on the Dec 2010 LSAT Difficulty

Postby cowgirl_bebop » Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:51 pm

I had a total and complete RC meltdown. I dont even remember reading the last passage. I just flew through it and flew through the questions. For some reason I got caught on the comparative passage and lost a great deal of time.

LR wasnt bad, and LG, IMHO, was easier than October's.

If I got the same score I got last time Id be VERY pleased. This certainly was a doozy. A -14 would be SOOOO nice right now.

User avatar
kkklick
Posts: 1021
Joined: Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:33 pm

Re: Vote on the Dec 2010 LSAT Difficulty

Postby kkklick » Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:54 pm

Toughest I've seen, 2 rare game types even though there were no hybrids, LSAC stepped their game up...

NYCcops
Posts: 37
Joined: Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:56 pm

Re: Vote on the Dec 2010 LSAT Difficulty

Postby NYCcops » Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:56 pm

fuck the december 11th LSAT. I got a 165 in october and I am a good gauge of how I did and I can say that I got about a 150 today. I came today to raise my score to 170 and apply to columbia. Now I will just settle with a 165 and a cancel.

User avatar
Attorney
Posts: 332
Joined: Sun Oct 10, 2010 11:52 am

Re: Vote on the Dec 2010 LSAT Difficulty

Postby Attorney » Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:07 am

I took the October LSAT and predicted -9. It was -12. Today I'd predict easily about 3 or 4 harder than October, but I don't think LSAC will ever go up to the -16s again no matter what. All in all, I'm gonna say -14 at 170 and darned big at 165 and 160.

User avatar
KevinP
Posts: 1324
Joined: Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:56 pm

Re: Vote on the Dec 2010 LSAT Difficulty

Postby KevinP » Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:11 am

Attorney wrote:I took the October LSAT and predicted -9. It was -12. Today I'd predict easily about 3 or 4 harder than October, but I don't thinkLSAC will ever go up to the -16s again no matter what. All in all, I'm gonna say -14 at 170 and darned big at 165 and 160.


That's what they said about a -14 curve.

I think this test will be at least a -14 but I'm not ruling out a -16. These games were absolutely ridiculous.

bartleby
Posts: 1315
Joined: Thu May 29, 2008 3:23 am

Re: Vote on the Dec 2010 LSAT Difficulty

Postby bartleby » Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:14 am

Please temper the expectations, guys. I thought the test was really hard too - but like I said in other threads, some parts of it (one LR section + RC) were easier than average.

-14 is a long shot. I know last year's curve but it is still a long shot.

-16 is just not happening.

Pray for -12. Expect -11.

This is def. my last day on the prep part of the forum.

User avatar
Attorney
Posts: 332
Joined: Sun Oct 10, 2010 11:52 am

Re: Vote on the Dec 2010 LSAT Difficulty

Postby Attorney » Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:18 am

bartleby wrote:Please temper the expectations, guys. I thought the test was really hard too - but like I said in other threads, some parts of it (one LR section + RC) were easier than average.

-14 is a long shot. I know last year's curve but it is still a long shot.

-16 is just not happening.

Pray for -12. Expect -11.

This is def. my last day on the prep part of the forum.

RC was harder than October for me, definitely not easier (or the same). Both LR's were easy, and the Games were much, much harder. If October was -12, no way December is a -11 or -12. No way in heck. Heck, I say!

bartleby
Posts: 1315
Joined: Thu May 29, 2008 3:23 am

Re: Vote on the Dec 2010 LSAT Difficulty

Postby bartleby » Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:20 am

Attorney wrote:
bartleby wrote:Please temper the expectations, guys. I thought the test was really hard too - but like I said in other threads, some parts of it (one LR section + RC) were easier than average.

-14 is a long shot. I know last year's curve but it is still a long shot.

-16 is just not happening.

Pray for -12. Expect -11.

This is def. my last day on the prep part of the forum.

RC was harder than October for me, definitely not easier (or the same). Both LR's were easy, and the Games were much, much harder. If October was -12, no way December is a -11 or -12. No way in heck. Heck, I say!


Hey, I'm definitely on your side. But also Oct. had four manageable games - no breezies - and maybe the average test taker thought they were sooo hard. We had two breezies. I don't think scratch paper space is accounted for in the curve.




Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], Dcc617, Lahtso Nuggin and 4 guests