How'd you do on RC?

Linksys

Re: How'd you do on RC?

Postby Linksys » Sat Dec 11, 2010 6:02 pm

gambelda wrote:are you sure? the african film was in one of my RC and it was in another persons RC from my testing center and she only had 1 RC passage so wouldnt it make that the real section?

you are lying.

gambelda

Postby gambelda » Sat Dec 11, 2010 6:07 pm

Linksys wrote:
gambelda wrote:are you sure? the african film was in one of my RC and it was in another persons RC from my testing center and she only had 1 RC passage so wouldnt it make that the real section?

you are lying.

I'm not lying, but it could be that she was mistaken or I mis-heard her confirm it. The test was a blurr to me so I could very easily be mixing which sections certain passages came from in my head.

So the real one was lichens, and what else? What was the 1850 writing crap about? I felt good about Lichens and the illustrations in teh courtroom but cant even remember the other 2

Linksys

Postby Linksys » Sat Dec 11, 2010 6:12 pm

gambelda wrote:So the real one was lichens, and what else? What was the 1850 writing crap about? I felt good about Lichens and the illustrations in teh courtroom but cant even remember the other 2

Yes that was the real one. It was easy as fuck. The RC section with the black african slaves who beat up Robert Lee and danced in movies was hard as fuck that my head started hurting after the section, but luckly there was break after it.

poi

Postby poi » Sat Dec 11, 2010 6:14 pm

felt lichens and courtroom illustrations were easier than most RC passages, tooth decay was average, domestic fiction was leaning hard, but definitely not as bad as previous RC (cakewalk, talk story, maize)

gambelda

Postby gambelda » Sat Dec 11, 2010 6:15 pm

Linksys wrote:
gambelda wrote:So the real one was lichens, and what else? What was the 1850 writing crap about? I felt good about Lichens and the illustrations in teh courtroom but cant even remember the other 2

Yes that was the real one. It was easy as fuck. The RC section with the black african slaves who beat up Robert Lee and danced in movies was hard as fuck that my head started hurting after the section, but luckly there was break after it.

Really? for some reason I found this section to be easier. I ran short on time in the first section and the second RC section I finished 5 minutes early. I was so surprised I didnt know what to do. Like I said....all a blur so it's very possible I just bombed both.

luckyme

Postby luckyme » Sat Dec 11, 2010 6:17 pm

proctors talked during mine, fml

gambelda

Postby gambelda » Sat Dec 11, 2010 6:20 pm

luckyme wrote:proctors talked during mine, fml

If a proctor said 1 word during mine I would walk up and whisper quitely "please shut the fuck up you dumbshit" Then walk quitely back to my seat and continue.

serdog

Postby serdog » Sat Dec 11, 2010 6:20 pm

I did ok on the first 3 but rush the 4 passage (novel one)

lakers3peat

Postby lakers3peat » Sat Dec 11, 2010 6:51 pm

pattonthicke wrote:
bartleby wrote:and another

That other, was 1850s Jewett crap, which i thought was the hardest passage in the history of the test

+1.

I thought the LG was so easy compared to the RC. I agree that the earthquakes wasn't bad. tooth decay was eh. drawings not to bad, except for the last paragraph when everything changed and confused me. then the 4th passage i had like 7 minutes and I still felt like I guessed on every single question.

Anomaly

Postby Anomaly » Sat Dec 11, 2010 6:56 pm

lakers3peat wrote:
pattonthicke wrote:

That other, was 1850s Jewett crap, which i thought was the hardest passage in the history of the test

+1.

I thought the LG was so easy compared to the RC. I agree that the earthquakes wasn't bad. tooth decay was eh. drawings not to bad, except for the last paragraph when everything changed and confused me. then the 4th passage i had like 7 minutes and I still felt like I guessed on every single question.

god i absolutely agree. I felt the October RC was EASY and I still got -3 on that, so I am super nervous about this one.

DukeCornell

Postby DukeCornell » Sat Dec 11, 2010 6:57 pm

gambelda wrote:
Linksys wrote:

you are lying.

I'm not lying, but it could be that she was mistaken or I mis-heard her confirm it. The test was a blurr to me so I could very easily be mixing which sections certain passages came from in my head.

So the real one was lichens, and what else? What was the 1850 writing crap about? I felt good about Lichens and the illustrations in teh courtroom but cant even remember the other 2

I had one with the AA too (Mr. Tucker). The guy who the bio was written about. I thought that was the real one, no?

akikaze

Postby akikaze » Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:04 pm

I thought the Jewett passage was exceedingly difficult. I have no idea about LR -- there were so many different hard questions (arthritis anyone?), but LG I did manage to finish and get all the inferences.

lakers3peat

Postby lakers3peat » Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:07 pm

DukeCornell wrote:
gambelda wrote:
Linksys wrote:

you are lying.

I had one with the AA too (Mr. Tucker). The guy who the bio was written about. I thought that was the real one, no?

No sorry man, I think Mr. tucker was exprimental...

the actual RC was earthquakes, courtroom drawings, tooth decay comparative, then something about Jewett. she was like a writer or something? i have no fucking idea i wish that ho was never born and no LSAT RC could be written about her. :P

I dont know about the arthritis LR... I can't remember anything... Although my second LR was considerably easier then first in my opinion.

DukeCornell

Postby DukeCornell » Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:09 pm

(arthritis anyone?)

^^ :lol:

I did pretty well on everything, save the games. I had to guess on an entire last game! (D, D, D, D, D,) WTF?!

akili

Postby akili » Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:11 pm

I didn't think the RC was that bad, actually.

Though in October I thought it wasn't too bad either and got fricking -9. So we'll see how that goes...

flannelman

Postby flannelman » Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:14 pm

pattonthicke wrote:

second that! holy crap that was unreal... I was sure It was going to be experimental! and then it... wasn't. Ef

SchopenhauerFTW

Re: .

Postby SchopenhauerFTW » Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:15 pm

Last edited by SchopenhauerFTW on Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

lakers3peat

Postby lakers3peat » Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:27 pm

In retrospect, i wish I spent more time being confident on 1-3... I decided to rush through at the end so I could at least see some of 4 and I feel like I would have been better off guessing on every question and probably would have done better.. I tend to guess all the superficially correct answers that are actually wrong.

Tullstone

Postby Tullstone » Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:28 pm

RC wasnt bad.. very technical but I thought I did ok. I just hope it took the place of my normal Games scores so I can swtich them!! Maybe!

bartleby

Postby bartleby » Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:15 pm

flannelman wrote:
pattonthicke wrote:

second that! holy crap that was unreal... I was sure It was going to be experimental! and then it... wasn't. Ef

I must have messed up because I thought it was the easiest one out of the last three in terms of content and question.

verklempt

Postby verklempt » Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:23 pm

Jewett was not as hard as arthritis. Or am I the only one who felt aches and pains reading that?

jr1886

Postby jr1886 » Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:27 pm

DukeCornell wrote:
(arthritis anyone?)

^^ :lol:

I did pretty well on everything, save the games. I had to guess on an entire last game! (D, D, D, D, D,) WTF?!
Last edited by jr1886 on Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

jr1886

Postby jr1886 » Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:29 pm

verklempt wrote:Jewett was not as hard as arthritis. Or am I the only one who felt aches and pains reading that?

Arthritis doesn't count. So it's ok

DukeCornell

Postby DukeCornell » Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:33 pm

jwzp

Postby jwzp » Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:40 pm

Last edited by jwzp on Sat Jan 01, 2011 4:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”