Does anyone score well after not sleeping the night before?

niederbomb

Does anyone score well after not sleeping the night before?

Postby niederbomb » Sat Dec 11, 2010 2:56 pm

I can't believe it happened again. I even loaded up on sleeping meds this time, but this China stuff apparently doesn't work. I'm supposed to be taking the damned LSAT in 4 hours.

I'm thinking of just showing up and canceling because I'm not sure another severely depressed score is worth the hassle.

gdane

Re: Does anyone score well after not sleeping the night before?

Postby gdane » Sat Dec 11, 2010 3:24 pm

No. Absolutely noone scores well after not sleeping well the night before. Noone.

Geez. Relax. Do you want reassurance? Well I guess you do since you started this thread.

Rest is overrated. If you prepared enough, and I know you did, you'll perform well.

Now nut up and wait for your score.

rinkrat19

Postby rinkrat19 » Sat Dec 11, 2010 3:34 pm

One night of bad sleep is not that big a deal for the human body or brain. I got a crap night's sleep (maybe 3 hours, very restless) before the Oct. test and did 3 points better than my PT average. And that was after having a week of migraines leading up to the test.

niederbomb

Postby niederbomb » Sat Dec 11, 2010 3:53 pm

I'm on track to getting no sleep. I guess none is better than a little, right? It's just like having a really long day.

jd20132013

Postby jd20132013 » Sat Dec 11, 2010 3:56 pm

Do you really want to be checking this thread? If someone comes in and says that they did badly after getting no sleep it's going to throw you off. I suggest getting off TLS and just getting what sleep you can. At least close your eyes.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”