Page 3 of 31

Re: December 2010 Initial Reactions

Posted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 2:59 pm
by LawPlz
beidoun wrote:
LawPlz wrote:I had

LR RC LR LR LG


I know the first LR must have been the experimental unless the test was out of 102 (which is highly unlikely)


I had the same sequence of section and yes the first section was experimental. I could tell when I was taking it that it was because the questions were very awkward.

I agree. I could also instantly tell it was the experimental because there were like 10 assumption questions lol (exaggeration, but you get the point)

Re: December 2010 Initial Reactions

Posted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 2:59 pm
by LSATclincher
Someone in my section did mention it was 102 questions. Did they purposely expect to omit a question?

Re: December 2010 Initial Reactions

Posted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 3:00 pm
by jd20132013
LawPlz wrote:
beidoun wrote:
LawPlz wrote:I had

LR RC LR LR LG


I know the first LR must have been the experimental unless the test was out of 102 (which is highly unlikely)


I had the same sequence of section and yes the first section was experimental. I could tell when I was taking it that it was because the questions were very awkward.

I agree. I could also instantly tell it was the experimental because there were like 10 assumption questions lol (exaggeration, but you get the point)



O_o

I noticed a lot of Principle questions in that first one.

But glad to hear it was the experimental. I'm cautiously predicting no worse than a -2 or 3 total on LR for me in that case, although I did pretty well on that LR anyway

Re: December 2010 Initial Reactions

Posted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 3:00 pm
by Rikkugrrl
I know what you're talking about, and no it was real. I didn't have an experimental LR and I remember thinking "the hell is this???"

jd20132013 wrote:Was the LR with all the questions of one particular type the experimental(unsure if I can say which type it was, but one LR had a LOT of "X" type questions"

Also the LG was killer. Thank GOD I skipped ahead to the last game when the stained glass fucked me over.

Re: December 2010 Initial Reactions

Posted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 3:00 pm
by URMdan
LawPlz wrote:I had

LR RC LR LR LG


I know the first LR must have been the experimental unless the test was out of 102 (which is highly unlikely)


All 3 LR sections I had consisted of 26 questions

Re: December 2010 Initial Reactions

Posted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 3:01 pm
by asdfqwer1234
My exp LR had 25 Q's

URMdan wrote:
LawPlz wrote:I had

LR RC LR LR LG


I know the first LR must have been the experimental unless the test was out of 102 (which is highly unlikely)


All 3 LR sections I had consisted of 26 questions

Re: December 2010 Initial Reactions

Posted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 3:02 pm
by phannahan44
Anyone else with 2 LG sections notice how the experimental section was wayyy easier!? It was a joke. I had that section 3rd and then flipped the page after the break to see another LG and I thought shit!

The real LG section was impossible. I was just guessing. The windows game, and conferences game, killed me.

Here's to guessing well?!?

Re: December 2010 Initial Reactions

Posted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 3:03 pm
by beidoun
Was it 102? If so I was wrong about what I thought was the experimental LR.


I had 26 26 25 for my 3 LR sections.

I thought my 1st section for 26 was wrong solely becuase I have never seen a 102 question exam.

27 and 23 for RC and LG respectively.

Re: December 2010 Initial Reactions

Posted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 3:03 pm
by veragood
My test was out of 102, as well.

I'm so pissed that the real LG was the stained glass. Are we 100% on that shit? Fucck, I thought that it for sure was the EXP since it barely gave you any room in the first section and then the 3rd puzzle was so hard.


I'm not even sure if I've seen a 102 question practice test before?

I'm thinking I...

aced the RC, 1-2 off on the LR, 4(?) wrong on the LG.

wonder where that puts me. 96-97/102 = ...? 176-177?


not to brag, but if i hurt that bad on that LG, a lotttt of other people are going to hurt worse.

Re: December 2010 Initial Reactions

Posted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 3:04 pm
by LawPlz
Are you guys sure? First time for a 102 test?

Re: December 2010 Initial Reactions

Posted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 3:04 pm
by LSATclincher
I had

LR
RC
RC (exp)
LR
LG

I thought LG was very challenging, but the ease of game 1 helped in terms of time. I think I finished game 1 in 4mins.

Re: December 2010 Initial Reactions

Posted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 3:04 pm
by jd20132013
Extremely Hard LG=Good curve?

:/

Re: December 2010 Initial Reactions

Posted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 3:04 pm
by Sandro
WOW. This test was definitely harder than October. LG (Windows/Conferences) made October look like a CAKE WALK! I was lost on both games and my score will come down to straight guessing. LR was the same I think and RC was a little harder.... -12 at the absolute min, -13 or -14 for sure. LG is going to kill everyone.

Re: December 2010 Initial Reactions

Posted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 3:04 pm
by veragood
100% sure the test was out of 102

Re: December 2010 Initial Reactions

Posted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 3:05 pm
by Rikkugrrl
veragood wrote:My test was out of 102, as well.

I'm so pissed that the real LG was the stained glass. Are we 100% on that shit? Fucck, I thought that it for sure was the EXP since it barely gave you any room in the first section and then the 3rd puzzle was so hard.


I'm not even sure if I've seen a 102 question practice test before?

I'm thinking I...

aced the RC, 1-2 off on the LR, 4(?) wrong on the LG.

wonder where that puts me. 96-97/102 = ...? 176-177?


not to brag, but if i hurt that bad on that LG, a lotttt of other people are going to hurt worse.


I'm positive, my friend had LR as experimental and he clearly remembered a game with stained glass windows.

Re: December 2010 Initial Reactions

Posted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 3:05 pm
by hokie
veragood wrote:100% sure the test was out of 102


ditto

Re: December 2010 Initial Reactions

Posted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 3:05 pm
by Moral_Midgetry
phannahan44 wrote:Anyone else with 2 LG sections notice how the experimental section was wayyy easier!? It was a joke. I had that section 3rd and then flipped the page after the break to see another LG and I thought shit!

The real LG section was impossible. I was just guessing. The windows game, and conferences game, killed me.

Here's to guessing well?!?


Seriously. I wanted to cry ten minutes into the real LG. I had time on the first one to go back and check my answers and everything. I was praying that was the scored section because it was no doubt -0. The real one for me is probably -4 or more which is way more than I average (1 or 2 MAX, usually -0).

Re: December 2010 Initial Reactions

Posted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 3:06 pm
by veragood
I'm thinking (read: hoping) that, if the stained glass is actually the real LG (anyone with only *one* LG can confirm?), they'll drop one or two of the most missed questions to bring it down from 102.

Re: December 2010 Initial Reactions

Posted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 3:06 pm
by Moral_Midgetry
hokie wrote:
veragood wrote:100% sure the test was out of 102


ditto


RC: 27
LR: 26
LR: 26
Both LG: 23

= 102

Re: December 2010 Initial Reactions

Posted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 3:07 pm
by jd20132013
Well, everyone's reactions to the LGs is at least making me feel better. In Oct everyone was declaring them to be easy.

So maybe I did get better, LSAC just fucked us over lmao...

Glad I got LG last. Although I wanted it first going in, a LG that hard might have thrown me the rest of the way

Re: December 2010 Initial Reactions

Posted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 3:07 pm
by phannahan44
Sandro777 wrote:WOW. This test was definitely harder than October. LG (Windows/Conferences) made October look like a CAKE WALK! I was lost on both games and my score will come down to straight guessing. LR was the same I think and RC was a little harder.... -12 at the absolute min, -13 or -14 for sure. LG is going to kill everyone.



+1. I was COMPLETELY guessing.

Re: December 2010 Initial Reactions

Posted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 3:08 pm
by LSATclincher
Moral_Midgetry wrote:
phannahan44 wrote:Anyone else with 2 LG sections notice how the experimental section was wayyy easier!? It was a joke. I had that section 3rd and then flipped the page after the break to see another LG and I thought shit!

The real LG section was impossible. I was just guessing. The windows game, and conferences game, killed me.

Here's to guessing well?!?


Seriously. I wanted to cry ten minutes into the real LG. I had time on the first one to go back and check my answers and everything. I was praying that was the scored section because it was no doubt -0. The real one for me is probably -4 or more which is way more than I average (1 or 2 MAX, usually -0).


I almost collapsed mid-way through LG (usually I'm -3 tops on the section). I had to mentally re-group to finish with on a solid note. I'm guessing I'm -5 tops. One of the most challenging mental feats of my life, for sure.

Re: December 2010 Initial Reactions

Posted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 3:09 pm
by 2014
Didn't even realize it was 102, hopefully that boosts the "curve" more.

I think I went:
-4 RC
-0 LG
-1 LR1
-2 LR2

Hopefully a -7 is a 176 or even 177, I would be stoked.
I feel so much better after this one than October.

Re: December 2010 Initial Reactions

Posted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 3:09 pm
by ali15
I ad 2 RCs can anyone verify that the one about Parliment and lending money was expiremental?

Re: December 2010 Initial Reactions

Posted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 3:09 pm
by lilliea
veragood wrote:I'm thinking (read: hoping) that, if the stained glass is actually the real LG (anyone with only *one* LG can confirm?), they'll drop one or two of the most missed questions to bring it down from 102.


I had LR, RC, LR, LR, LG. Stained glass is completely legitimate.