Proper identification- please help

Proper identification- please help

Postby SageD » Fri Dec 10, 2010 9:51 pm

Erm, so, I've been operating under the assumption that I have proper ID, but rereading the rules, I'm now sort of frightened.

As I'm sure you all know, these are the rules:

"Test takers must bring a current, valid (NOT expired) government-issued ID containing a recent and recognizable photo and signature. Acceptable forms of ID include passport book and driver's license. US military personnel may present their US military ID card containing their name, photo, and signature. Government-issued employment IDs, Social Security/Insurance cards, passport cards, expired IDs, cards used in Canada for health care benefits, and student IDs are NOT acceptable. This is a change from previous years. The first and last name on your government-issued ID must match exactly the first and last name on your LSAT admission ticket."

I'm a Canadian living in the US. My Canadian passport is currently being renewed- so I do not have it. I do not have a US driver's license.

I DO have: an unexpired Canadian driver's license with both my picture and my signature on it, and a valid Permanent Resident Card (Green Card) with my picture, but no signature (it does, however, have my thumb print).

Does "driver's license" include Canadian licenses? And if not, will the lack of a signature on my Green Card be a problem?

Thanks for any help!

Re: Proper identification- please help

Postby northwood » Fri Dec 10, 2010 9:52 pm

take your canadian drivers license and green card.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”