Sign Off

guinness

Sign Off

Postby guinness » Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:58 pm

It's been a long road. 3+ months of nothing but LSAT study (skipping virtually all social events, getting up early, studying / TLS in free time) but I've finally hit my PT high yesterday on PT 61. Just a few points shy of my initial goal.

I owe a lot of thanks to TLS for all the advice and support. Only a month or two ago I was ready to throw in the towel when I got two back to back 159's and the helpful advice and encouragement was instrumental in my now consistently hitting 165-167.

With only 3 real days of study left (wow), I plan on doing ~25 games and a hundred or so LR problems before putting everything away on Friday morning.

Other elements involve rearranging my sleep time (I was a consistent night owl, and am now trained to go to bed around 10 and get up at 6), eat right (I've learned all about supplements / nootropics / caffeine that have been critical to my success), and how to warm up on test day.

I'll be signing off of this forum starting tomorrow afternoon and not returning until after the test, but thanks again.

To those taking 62 with me... good hunting.

** Guinness **
"Gives you strength" :wink:

krad

Re: Sign Off

Postby krad » Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:00 pm

guinness wrote:It's been a long road. 3+ months of nothing but LSAT study (skipping virtually all social events, getting up early, studying / TLS in free time) but I've finally hit my PT high yesterday on PT 61. Just a few points shy of my initial goal.

I owe a lot of thanks to TLS for all the advice and support. Only a month or two ago I was ready to throw in the towel when I got two back to back 159's and the helpful advice and encouragement was instrumental in my now consistently hitting 165-167.

With only 3 real days of study left (wow), I plan on doing ~25 games and a hundred or so LR problems before putting everything away on Friday morning.

Other elements involve rearranging my sleep time (I was a consistent night owl, and am now trained to go to bed around 10 and get up at 6), eat right (I've learned all about supplements / nootropics / caffeine that have been critical to my success), and how to warm up on test day.

I'll be signing off of this forum starting tomorrow afternoon and not returning until after the test, but thanks again.

To those taking 62 with me... good hunting.

** Guinness **
"Gives you strength" :wink:

Nice post, good luck!!

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”