My Life is Crazy--Can You Help?

dtcollett

My Life is Crazy--Can You Help?

Postby dtcollett » Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:38 pm

Okay, I need some advice.

-I took June 2010 (153) and October 2010 (158)
-Currently signed up for December 2010

I've been finishing up my master's thesis and have been crazy busy this year. I don't feel prepared for the December test. I would rather take it in February, so I have a couple more months to study. I would like to apply for Fall 2011, which I know would be cutting it close. I want to go to Lewis and Clark (Portland), U of Oregon, or U of British Columbia.

I'm thinking that Feb. is going to be my best bet. But what should I do about the December LSAT? Not show up? I don't want it to count against my 3, especially since I've taken it twice already.

Any advice?

paratactical

Re: My Life is Crazy--Can You Help?

Postby paratactical » Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:41 pm

dtcollett wrote:Any advice?

Postpone applying for another year and actually study hardcore for the LSAT and attempt to attend a school that is worth paying for.

gambelda

Re: My Life is Crazy--Can You Help?

Postby gambelda » Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:51 pm

paratactical wrote:
dtcollett wrote:Any advice?

Postpone applying for another year and actually study hardcore for the LSAT and attempt to attend a school that is worth paying for.

Exactly this. December will have you unprepared, take an absence it won't hurt you. February is stupid. No one should take february because its too late to send in applications and no reason to rush when you have another 6 months before appying again so take June instead.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”