Nervous about the exam this Saturday Dec 11? HELP!!!

BluePlanet2050

Nervous about the exam this Saturday Dec 11? HELP!!!

Postby BluePlanet2050 » Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:14 pm

So I've been working on the latest prep tests, namely 58 through 60, and frankly I find that the logic games are very unpredictable. By unpredictable I mean that unlike the other prep tests in which I sort of knew what kind of diagrams I would use and how I would attack the games, in these last few tests I haven't been able to apply the knowledge I gathered from doing all the other games. I'm freaking out; I just completed test #60 and didn't even finish one entire game. Paradoxically, logic games section is (or has been for that matter) one of my strongest. The Logical Reasoning section is consistent in terms of difficulty whereas reading comprehension requires a little more cognitive energy. But seriously, what the heck is going on with these games? Right now my I'm predicting my lsat score to be anywhere from a low 150s to a low 170s particularly because of the logic games section. Can you guys opine on this issue and please give me some tips as I am seriously in shock. I started to sweat once I attempted the second game and couldn't figure it out. Thanks guys!

Diiizzzzoooo

Re: Nervous about the exam this Saturday Dec 11? HELP!!!

Postby Diiizzzzoooo » Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:26 pm

Honestly, if you are that consistent in LG you should not have had any problem at all with those games. PT 60 especially were very doable. Did you go a while without keeping fresh on LG?

If you are taking the test on the 11th, I suggest you you go and do LG you have already done for the next couple of days. Try about 20 a day. Thouroughly review them. Then on weds try the PT60 again.

BluePlanet2050

Re: Nervous about the exam this Saturday Dec 11? HELP!!!

Postby BluePlanet2050 » Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:39 pm

Now that you mention that it does make sense. In the last month I've worked on maybe 8 logic games...I've been focusing mainly on the Reading Comprehension..but will definitely take your advice. Thanks a a lot!

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”