are the bibles enough

imbored25

are the bibles enough

Postby imbored25 » Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:01 pm

would going over the bibles and doing as many pt's as i can be enough or are there any other books that really help/are highly recommended, i've read some other threads and it seems the bibles are the best around

youknowryan

Re: are the bibles enough

Postby youknowryan » Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:50 pm

imbored25 wrote:would going over the bibles and doing as many pt's as i can be enough or are there any other books that really help/are highly recommended, i've read some other threads and it seems the bibles are the best around

this process should take 10-14 days, do not cram too much! let this stuff sink in.
1. do the bibles.
2. do a pt, review it on your own question by question (should take at least 3 hours).
3. look at the sections (E.X weaken Qs and grouping games) in the bibles that you need help and review carefully, compare the PT you took to the bible to look for trends/tricks.
4.take 5 of old PTS and pull out the question types (for example weaken Qs and grouping games) you have issues with and do them. review in detail.
5. take another PT. see how you land.

try this before you buy more books. mastery of the material takes time. further, i started with the bibles and am amazed at how much i have grown. the books are a good base, but it takes time to master them.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”