Any tips for the last week of studying? Especially LG

seekay22

Any tips for the last week of studying? Especially LG

Postby seekay22 » Fri Dec 03, 2010 10:15 pm

Stupid games are still being a pain. Am planning on taking at least three more practice tests. Is that too much/too little?

BlueDiamond

Re: Any tips for the last week of studying? Especially LG

Postby BlueDiamond » Fri Dec 03, 2010 10:17 pm

No.. two tests a day.. every day.. or you no get go law skewl!

northwood

Postby northwood » Fri Dec 03, 2010 10:48 pm

be careful about doing multiple tests the week of the real deal. If you start noticing that you are getting lazy, having trouble concentrating durint a test. dont do any more. You need to keep your mental stamina up high, and you confidence. You do not want to lose any confidence this week. Drill some games, warm up with easier game types, and break down more difficult game types for you untimed. then time yourself with a slightly bit easier game ( if you feel good about lg).

lakers3peat

Postby lakers3peat » Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:59 am

2 tests a day? is that what you are all planning really?

A friend told me he did one a day monday-friday just to get acclimated to the morning/5 section exam structure, I'm thinking about doing something like this. Sunday-wednesday, pt in the morning then review in the afternoon and take it easy at night so I sleep early. Then thursday and friday spend going over old questions I got wrong and hard games.

When are you all going to stop taking PT? I just got Oct. 2010 in the mail today, any suggestion when to take?

gobuffs10

Postby gobuffs10 » Sat Dec 04, 2010 7:25 am

I'm going to stop Wednesday probably, but that's because my scores still aren't where they need to be. I need as much help as I can get.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”