ACE the LSAT Logic games?

Anomaly

ACE the LSAT Logic games?

Postby Anomaly » Thu Dec 02, 2010 6:37 pm

Can someone tell me what prep tests the 14 sections are in the back of the book? I want to make sure that I've seen all of these games before the December test.

robotclubmember

Re: ACE the LSAT Logic games?

Postby robotclubmember » Thu Dec 02, 2010 7:01 pm

Anomaly wrote:Can someone tell me what prep tests the 14 sections are in the back of the book? I want to make sure that I've seen all of these games before the December test.

They made those up, they're not from actual LSATs

LSAT Blog

Postby LSAT Blog » Thu Dec 02, 2010 7:51 pm

robotclubmember wrote:
Anomaly wrote:Can someone tell me what prep tests the 14 sections are in the back of the book? I want to make sure that I've seen all of these games before the December test.

And they contain a lot of mistakes. They're probably not the games you want to be doing in the final week before your exam.

Anomaly

Postby Anomaly » Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:03 pm

Okay thanks for the tip.

robotclubmember

Postby robotclubmember » Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:32 pm

LSAT Blog wrote:
robotclubmember wrote:

And they contain a lot of mistakes. They're probably not the games you want to be doing in the final week before your exam.

I don't agree with that. And I read a post by a 180-scorer who used the Ace the LSAT book and spoke pretty highly of it. I haven't missed an LG point in the last 8 PT's, and if there are any mistakes in that book, either I never caught them, or I haven't gotten to them yet (I haven't done them all yet).

Anomaly

Postby Anomaly » Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:09 pm

Assuming there are no mistakes, I wouldn't think it's a problem either. I'd rather improve my logic on new non-official games than run through the motions of snake displays, bird displays, dino displays...

Note to self for test day: Save all animal exhibit/display games for last lol

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”