Cambridge LSAT Solutions Manual Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
ComatoseClown

Bronze

Cambridge LSAT Solutions Manual

Post by ComatoseClown » Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:23 pm

http://www.amazon.com/LSAT-Logic-Games- ... 867&sr=1-1

Has any one used this, and if so what are your thoughts on it? Is it comparable to the "renowned" PS Ultimate Logic Game Set-Ups?

youknowryan

Bronze

Re: Cambridge LSAT Solutions Manual

Post by youknowryan » Tue Nov 30, 2010 7:19 pm

ComatoseClown wrote:http://www.amazon.com/LSAT-Logic-Games- ... 867&sr=1-1

Has any one used this, and if so what are your thoughts on it? Is it comparable to the "renowned" PS Ultimate Logic Game Set-Ups?
if you use the powerscore methods, the their book will work well for you.

the cambridge book, likewise, will work well if you do not use powescore's methods.

thegarciab0y

New

Re: Cambridge LSAT Solutions Manual

Post by thegarciab0y » Fri Dec 03, 2010 2:57 am

I've used the LGB and I am halfway through the Manhattan LSAT LG strategy guide and I decided to pick this book up because I thought it couldn't hurt. Almost every single game in this entire book has the possible frames figured out in diagrams before they even begin to explain the questions. On the questions, you'll get a lot of answers that say “refer to frame #1” without saying anything else. Some of the correct answers are explained, but there are many that aren't as well. So if you are the type of person who figures out each question as they go without figuring out the frames before hand, this might get annoying and might not be the best book for you. Even though this is so, I still guess it wouldn't hurt for any additional insight if you don't mind spending the extra $30 or so on it. For me, any additional explanation of a game won't hurt because I always use my combined method from Manhattan to LSAT and LGB anyways. But if you rely heavily on the LGB for their explanations this book might seem a little foreign to you.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”