Hardest Questions Compilation: Does one exist?

58932ugahoige
Posts: 75
Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2010 2:23 am

Hardest Questions Compilation: Does one exist?

Postby 58932ugahoige » Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:04 pm

What the title says! Has a "hardest questions" compilation ever been produced?



almostfamous
Posts: 250
Joined: Sun Jun 20, 2010 2:08 pm

Re: Hardest Questions Compilation: Does one exist?

Postby almostfamous » Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:30 pm

I used Kaplan LSAT Advanced...good questions, but LOTS of typos in the explanations

User avatar
LSAT Blog
Posts: 1262
Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:24 pm

Re: Hardest Questions Compilation: Does one exist?

Postby LSAT Blog » Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:05 am

You might also have some fun playing around with this:

http://www.kaplanlogin.com/dl/LSAT/lsat ... qrater.asp

Pick "Selection" and move on from there.

User avatar
2014
Posts: 5833
Joined: Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:53 pm

Re: Hardest Questions Compilation: Does one exist?

Postby 2014 » Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:19 am

I have Cambridge's 410 toughest LR and it's pretty good though they are only from tests through PT 38 I think. The questions are a definite challenge though.

bee's vision
Posts: 62
Joined: Wed Sep 08, 2010 11:36 pm

Re: Hardest Questions Compilation: Does one exist?

Postby bee's vision » Mon Nov 29, 2010 12:52 pm

LSAT Blog wrote:You might also have some fun playing around with this:

http://www.kaplanlogin.com/dl/LSAT/lsat ... qrater.asp

Pick "Selection" and move on from there.


that's the coolest thing i've ever seen

User avatar
LSAT Blog
Posts: 1262
Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:24 pm

Re: Hardest Questions Compilation: Does one exist?

Postby LSAT Blog » Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:54 pm

bee's vision wrote:
LSAT Blog wrote:You might also have some fun playing around with this:

http://www.kaplanlogin.com/dl/LSAT/lsat ... qrater.asp

Pick "Selection" and move on from there.


that's the coolest thing i've ever seen


Yeah - nice of them to post everything up there for the public. It's like having Kaplan Mastery Practice or one of those "by type" books without actually having to get one. Great if you already have the PTs and don't want to buy another book.

User avatar
aevea
Posts: 17
Joined: Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:19 am

Re: Hardest Questions Compilation: Does one exist?

Postby aevea » Tue Nov 30, 2010 12:33 am

Does anyone know how Kaplan determines question difficulty?

Are they:
1) guessing
2) using internal data from test-takers
3) have the info from LSAC

I've seen LSAC's ratings for the SuperPrep questions but haven't seen it for other tests.

User avatar
LSAT Blog
Posts: 1262
Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:24 pm

Re: Hardest Questions Compilation: Does one exist?

Postby LSAT Blog » Tue Nov 30, 2010 12:09 pm

aevea wrote:Does anyone know how Kaplan determines question difficulty?

Are they:
1) guessing
2) using internal data from test-takers
3) have the info from LSAC

I've seen LSAC's ratings for the SuperPrep questions but haven't seen it for other tests.


I believe they use internal data based upon the performance of their own students on practice tests.

User avatar
mls_1
Posts: 8
Joined: Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:22 pm

Re: Hardest Questions Compilation: Does one exist?

Postby mls_1 » Sat Dec 18, 2010 2:50 am

LSAT Blog wrote:You might also have some fun playing around with this:

http://www.kaplanlogin.com/dl/LSAT/lsat ... qrater.asp

Pick "Selection" and move on from there.


yep, coolest ever indeed!

User avatar
kkklick
Posts: 1021
Joined: Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:33 pm

Re: Hardest Questions Compilation: Does one exist?

Postby kkklick » Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:25 am

I believe I did the riddled basins passage 3 times and got -4, -3, and -3 respectively. Hated that shit.




Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: a_j_l, cianchetta0, Instrumental, iwoeps, proteinshake, StopLawying, Yahoo [Bot] and 4 guests