PT 3 LG 4 Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
guinness

New

PT 3 LG 4

Post by guinness » Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:15 am

I have a big problem with this game. It does not say anywhere in the rules that each pilot must fly. It seems that the 100+ games that I have completed were much more spelled out. Mark this up to an early LSAC LG?

Platinum

Re: PT 3 LG 4

Post by 2014 » Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:21 am

guinness wrote:I have a big problem with this game. It does not say anywhere in the rules that each pilot must fly. It seems that the 100+ games that I have completed were much more spelled out. Mark this up to an early LSAC LG?
All pilots are "aboard planes that are flying in the show" and "no plane flies without a qualified pilot aboard" Seems to pretty clearly state that A,B,C are all flying.

Modern games would be more likely to limit it to one pilot and one copilot per plane, but this one does not seem to do that which makes it more complicated.

Still a perfectly valid game, but if you struggle with it don't stress too much over it.
And even modern games will thrown in scenarios where not all entities need to be used, and they do it by not saying that they have to be used, thereby baiting you into making that false assumption on your own.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”