Whats the better use of time- HW sections or PTs? Dec Test

itstime

Whats the better use of time- HW sections or PTs? Dec Test

Postby itstime » Sat Nov 27, 2010 1:21 am

I realize the day is closely approaching and I don't know if I am better off redoing the PS hw sections with detailed explanations or taking a few extra practice tests I plan on doing 3 or 4 PT by test day but I could possibly do more? What kind of schedule would you recommend?

Thanks for your input

St.Remy

Re: Whats the better use of time- HW sections or PTs? Dec Test

Postby St.Remy » Sat Nov 27, 2010 1:39 am

itstime wrote:I realize the day is closely approaching and I don't know if I am better off redoing the PS hw sections with detailed explanations or taking a few extra practice tests I plan on doing 3 or 4 PT by test day but I could possibly do more? What kind of schedule would you recommend?

The answer to this depends entirely on your average test breakdown. Is there a specific section type that you find yourself doing poorly on, or better yet a specific question type? If so then you should be doing the HW sections related to this. If your problems are more closely associated with stamina/timing/sloppy mistakes/no particular section then you are better off taking PTs. 4 PTs by test day is very, very doable, I would recommend at least that many although it should be possible to do 6 or 7 assuming you have the time. Just try to leave the day right before the test free to recharge.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”