The Official June 2011 LSAT Thread Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
pressplay

New

The Official June 2011 LSAT Thread

Post by pressplay » Fri Nov 26, 2010 8:30 am

Opening this thread for those of us who have no lives. HaHa :cry:

Anyone else starting their LSAT preparation for June 2011 yet?

I was originally set to take the test in December but I don't feel ready. I took a Kaplan proctored Preptest (Preptest #36 with experimental section) a month back and scored a 163. Most of my errors were in the LG and RC sections. I'm hoping for a 10+ point increase by June but I'm finding it very hard to stay focused. Hopefully trolling on the forums will get me motivated.

Anyone know when LSAC usually opens up registration for future LSATs? Test centers around my area get filled up very quickly so I want to register on the first day it becomes available. So far, only February 2011 is available.

Applying for 2012 cycle and since the world is going to end just before finals 2012, it's a win-win situation! .. apart from the world-ending bit, that is. :|

The June test is 7 months away and I'm already feeling the pressure! :o

LSAT Blog

Silver

Re: The Official June 2011 LSAT Thread

Post by LSAT Blog » Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:59 am

Plenty of people have started prepping for June already. Not necessarily because they feel the need to study over a 7-month period, but because the Feb exam is rather late in the cycle to take it and apply this cycle.

I'd email LSAC (LSACinfo at lsac.org) to ask them specifically when registration for test dates in the 2011-2012 cycle will open up. LSAC cycles run from June - Feb. Once registration for the June exam opens up, registration for all test dates in that cycle (June 2011 - Feb 2012) will also be open.

As noted, there will not be any test dates beyond the December 2012 exam because the world will end. Unless this is true:

--ImageRemoved--

thegarciab0y

New

Re: The Official June 2011 LSAT Thread

Post by thegarciab0y » Fri Nov 26, 2010 3:05 pm

I am curious as well, so if you end up finding out please post, thanks.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”