LG Plateau Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
ccmbr006

Bronze

LG Plateau

Post by ccmbr006 » Fri Nov 26, 2010 3:41 am

Hi all:

I'm new on the forum, and- as the topic indicates- I'm having some trouble breaking a plateau on LG. I'm currently testing -4 to -6 on LG, and I'm pretty much unable to break this.

I'm fine on LR and RC, sitting around -2 for each, but LG is just kicking my butt, and I can't seem to get any better. Should I just break down and do the Powerscore Advanced Games course? I'm taking the December LSAT with nothing to do between now and then; does anyone have a thought?

Eugenie Danglars

Gold

Re: LG Plateau

Post by Eugenie Danglars » Fri Nov 26, 2010 4:12 am

We could probably be more helpful if we knew how and how long you've studied. :-) Also, for the record, -10/12 on the whole test does not mean that any part of it is kicking your butt!

Sandro

Gold

Re: LG Plateau

Post by Sandro » Fri Nov 26, 2010 2:28 pm

I've hit an LG plateau. Sure, give me some early 50s LG and I can go -2 which is awesome for me. But these new LG kill me. I came out of Oct10 thinking I maybe missed 4 or so and ended up missing 8. I missed 10 or 11 on Sep09.

I've gone through PS LG bible more than twice. I would suggest quickly picking up Atlas's LG guide for their strategies on ordering/3d games as I've found them quicker and more effective but they arent so radical you need lots of time to digest them.

Lets just hope Dec 10 games are easy.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”