EMERGENCY

lawschool94

EMERGENCY

Postby lawschool94 » Thu Nov 25, 2010 8:44 am

My father passed away yesterday. I am registered to take Dec exam but will not be able to do it, for obvious reasons. What do I do? Do I take a cancel or talk to LSAC? I can show them a death certificate? I am so sad right now. Please offer any advice. Thank you.

Eugenie Danglars

Re: EMERGENCY

Postby Eugenie Danglars » Thu Nov 25, 2010 9:16 am

lawschool94 wrote:My father passed away yesterday. I am registered to take Dec exam but will not be able to do it, for obvious reasons. What do I do? Do I take a cancel or talk to LSAC? I can show them a death certificate? I am so sad right now. Please offer any advice. Thank you.

I'm very sorry to hear about your father. The official deadline to postpone has passed, but if I were you, I'd call LSAC Monday morning and explain. You can probably work something out.

Bulls

Re: EMERGENCY

Postby Bulls » Thu Nov 25, 2010 11:07 am

I'm sorry to hear about your loss but think about taking it. I had an eerily similar situation in October (although my father passed away about a week earlier). I figured my dad would of wanted me to sit for the test and I figured that if I didn't feel confident when I walked out I would simply cancel.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”