Games are killing me

w.ftw

Games are killing me

Postby w.ftw » Wed Nov 24, 2010 5:02 pm

Hi guys, this is a great forum. I love all the information and very knowledgeable individuals.

I am taking the test in Dec and need a little bit of help.

I am having a hard time on the games section. I am getting though about 3 games, can't make it to the 4th one. This is about 18 question, and I usually get about 3 wrong in these and guess on the game I don't get to. So I have been getting about -7 or -8.

I would like to get any advice to speed up my time or to change up my strategy (e.g. what game to guess on). Also, what materials should I be studying.

JazzOne

Re: Games are killing me

Postby JazzOne » Wed Nov 24, 2010 5:05 pm

w.ftw wrote:Hi guys, this is a great forum. I love all the information and very knowledgeable individuals.

I am taking the test in Dec and need a little bit of help.

I am having a hard time on the games section. I am getting though about 3 games, can't make it to the 4th one. This is about 18 question, and I usually get about 3 wrong in these and guess on the game I don't get to. So I have been getting about -7 or -8.

I would like to get any advice to speed up my time or to change up my strategy (e.g. what game to guess on). Also, what materials should I be studying.

You can build speed by drilling as much as possible. Get your hands on a boatload of PTs or some other source of games. Make photocopies, and do them over and over, especially the hard ones.

What kind of strategy are you using? The Bible strategy? I just realized that my advice above could be really bad if your strategy is flawed. However, if you have a solid system in place, you just need to drill and tweak it to suit your strengths and weaknesses.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”