Ideal Times to Write PT 60 and 61?

lsat_doobie

Ideal Times to Write PT 60 and 61?

Postby lsat_doobie » Sat Nov 20, 2010 10:32 pm

Hi everyone,

I've completed most of the LSATs out there. However, I've been saving the June 2010 test and the October 2010 test till right before the December LSAT. I was just wondering what people's opinions were for when I should write them. For instance, should I write both of them the week before the test, with one written the Thursday before? Or would it be better if I wrote them during the next couple Saturdays before the test? I've already completed all the recent tests so if I incorporate any other tests in the next few weeks it would have to be the much older tests. Also, does anyone have any opinions on what kind, and how much prep I should be doing during the next few weeks? I was considering doing a bunch of pacing sections for PT 40-59, with PTs 60 and 61 completed in between or afterwards.

I was also considering what days I should take off of work before Dec 11th. I work in retail customer service, so of course I've already taken the Saturday off, as well as the Friday. I was debating if I should take the whole week off just to relax. Or instead I could work part time during the week to keep me distracted? I was also debating taking sat dec 4 off, to write PT 60/61 on that day. But yea please let me know what you think, I'd appreciate any suggestions.

gdane

Re: Ideal Times to Write PT 60 and 61?

Postby gdane » Sat Nov 20, 2010 11:10 pm

It depends on what youre scoring/what you have left.

Ideally, you want to do PT 60 the Tuesday before the test and PT 61 the Thursday before the test. Go over them on the same days. Dont do anything else afterwards.

I wouldnt take the day before the test off if its not something you normally do. Having the day off, while possibly relaxing, might also cause you to think about the test the next day, in effect causing you to worry. Do what you normally do, but wind down by 6 pm so you can get a good nights sleep.

Good luck!

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”