For starters, is this a good preparation plan?

ComatoseClown

For starters, is this a good preparation plan?

Postby ComatoseClown » Thu Nov 18, 2010 5:13 am

I recently discovered the books that compile hundreds of each question type (LG, LR, RC) into one preparation book. However, since these books use only questions from the oldest LSATs, is it a good idea to fully complete those books first, and then individually take the newest official practice tests?

Secondly, are there any "grouped by question type" prep books better than Traciela (http://www.amazon.com/GROUPED-Question- ... =8-1-spell)??

s0ph1e2007

Re: For starters, is this a good preparation plan?

Postby s0ph1e2007 » Thu Nov 18, 2010 5:15 am

ComatoseClown wrote:I recently discovered the books that compile hundreds of each question type (LG, LR, RC) into one preparation book. However, since these books use only questions from the oldest LSATs, is it a good idea to fully complete those books first, and then individually take the newest official practice tests?

Secondly, are there any "grouped by question type" prep books better than Traciela (http://www.amazon.com/GROUPED-Question- ... =8-1-spell)??

I actually think that's a really good idea, since they're such early tests that they questions are taken from. Since it's not necessary to take those actual tests, this could be helpful.
I found the general practice books to be sufficiently helpful though.

ComatoseClown

Postby ComatoseClown » Thu Nov 18, 2010 5:21 am

Thank you; anyone else?

Are there any "grouped by question type" prep books better than Traciela (--LinkRemoved-- ... =8-1-spell)??

The ASSET

Postby The ASSET » Fri Nov 19, 2010 4:22 pm

Check out the new powerscore books. They are similar to the traciela books.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”