Pretty much out of PTs

Sandro

Pretty much out of PTs

Postby Sandro » Wed Nov 17, 2010 4:42 pm

n
Last edited by Sandro on Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

kkklick

Re: Pretty much out of PTs

Postby kkklick » Wed Nov 17, 2010 4:45 pm

I'm just re-doing the PT's 40-61 in order again. Honestly the LSAT has changed so much anything pre-30 isn't very useful IMHO. I find going over tests you've done before as well helps you catch mistakes you fell for before, but also try to buy at least 3 new PT's to do near test time to test your abilities on fresh material. I have about 4 new ones that I'm saving for the week before the test.

Sandro

Re: Pretty much out of PTs

Postby Sandro » Wed Nov 17, 2010 5:34 pm

Also I just wanted to add - BURNOUT IS REAL. It might not in the form of steadily declining scores, but maybe it could lead to being stuck at a certain level. I know this is anecdotal but the same exact thing happened to me after I took a extended break from studying last year after the Sep09 test, picked up an LR section from a recent PT and went -1 or -2, very good for me at the time.

Today I picked up an LR from Super prep C today and not only did I finish with 5 mins to spare but I went -0, which I have only done I think one time before on an LR section. I really feel like my mind was being bogged down by having nothing to do for ~2 months but study everyday...

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”