Making a new test with all LR questions I've missed

Nonok

Making a new test with all LR questions I've missed

Postby Nonok » Thu Nov 11, 2010 1:48 pm

I'm making a list of all the LR questions I've missed and want to make a new test from these questions. What would be the best program to accomplish this? I'd rather not type them all up again. I'm thinking Adobe Illustrator. Any ideas?

--ImageRemoved--

Pic related. It's my crappy spreadsheet I'm working on.

gambelda

Re: Making a new test with all LR questions I've missed

Postby gambelda » Thu Nov 11, 2010 1:56 pm

I'm doing this as well actually. erase your marks, photocopy, cut them out, past them onto a new sheet, photcopy again. Redo problems!

AverageTutoring

Postby AverageTutoring » Thu Nov 11, 2010 2:04 pm

Nonok wrote:I'm making a list of all the LR questions I've missed and want to make a new test from these questions. What would be the best program to accomplish this? I'd rather not type them all up again. I'm thinking Adobe Illustrator. Any ideas?

--ImageRemoved--

Pic related. It's my crappy spreadsheet I'm working on.

If you have the PDFs, you can use Vista Snipping Tool and copy/paste the image into word.

Nonok

Postby Nonok » Thu Nov 11, 2010 2:33 pm

AverageTutoring wrote:If you have the PDFs, you can use Vista Snipping Tool and copy/paste the image into word.

In word, they would look ugly and harder to make them look good (I'm picky). Illustrator is superior to word because you can move the images around more freely. The snipping tool will help for sure though!

Kurst

Postby Kurst » Sat Nov 13, 2010 2:59 am

Are you planning on printing the finished Illustrator-authored document? When I copied & pasted images from a PrepTest PDF to Word/Photoshop/Paint/Acrobat, the finished product printed at a very poor resolution.

motiontodismiss

Postby motiontodismiss » Sat Nov 13, 2010 3:01 am

This sounds like a good idea. But what about games? You'll have to take the entire game, not just one question. Likewise for RC.

SilverE2

Postby SilverE2 » Sat Nov 13, 2010 3:18 am

motiontodismiss wrote:This sounds like a good idea. But what about games? You'll have to take the entire game, not just one question. Likewise for RC.

He/she is making a test of all the logical reasoning questions he/she has missed...not all the questions he/she has missed.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”