Please don't yell! Question RE: Practice Tests! Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
noahzak

New

Please don't yell! Question RE: Practice Tests!

Post by noahzak » Fri Nov 05, 2010 5:10 pm

I am aware this may have been thoroughly discussed, but I can't find it/my brain is fried from studying. I am broke and have been going to Borders to study for the LSAT, using all the books they have. My question- What is the BEST place, besides Borders, to find free tests? What site do you all use to download the PTs from? Thank you!

incompetentia

Gold

Re: Please don't yell! Question RE: Practice Tests!

Post by incompetentia » Fri Nov 05, 2010 5:19 pm

CambridgeLSAT fulfills 'download' but not 'free'.

birdlaw117

Gold

Post by birdlaw117 » Fri Nov 05, 2010 5:24 pm

I would never recommend it, but if you REALLY want to get PTs for free, you could try and find a torrent with pdf files. I'm sure they are out there.

The Gentleman

Silver

Post by The Gentleman » Fri Nov 05, 2010 5:34 pm

birdlaw117 wrote:I would never recommend it, but if you REALLY want to get PTs for free, you could try and find a torrent with pdf files. I'm sure they are out there.
You won't find any recent ones (PT 43 or newer), but you can definitely find the books of 10. Not that any of us would condone illegal downloading though...

Nonok

Bronze

Post by Nonok » Fri Nov 05, 2010 5:42 pm

The Gentleman wrote:
birdlaw117 wrote:I would never recommend it, but if you REALLY want to get PTs for free, you could try and find a torrent with pdf files. I'm sure they are out there.
You won't find any recent ones (PT 43 or newer), but you can definitely find the books of 10. Not that any of us would condone illegal downloading though...
I was curious about this and just looked. You can find all the way up to PT57 if you know what websites to use. I cant seem to find those 3 illegally. I already bought them all though.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”