BEST LSAT PREP COURSE IN NYC!!! Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
lawchik85

New

BEST LSAT PREP COURSE IN NYC!!!

Post by lawchik85 » Thu Nov 04, 2010 4:49 pm

After struggling with the LSAT, the first time, I enlisted the help of Laura at SPAM Prep. I commuted 2.5 (almost 3) hours (round trip) just to study with her. She was more than worth it!

To give readers a brief background on Laura, she graduated from a top university and scored a 180 (perfect score) on the official LSAT. She has been tutoring for many years and has helped students attain excellent scores. She has also worked for several test-prep companies.

Thanks to Laura, my score increased 13 points in just 4 months of tutoring with her. She offers one on one tutoring sessions or small classroom session (depending on what you prefer). She offers many opportunities to improve or attain a high score on the test.

I am currently in my second year of law school. I still recommend Laura to this day and if you have the opportunity to be tutored by her, I STRONGLY suggest you take advantage of that opportunity.

Her website is SPAM.com

If you have any specific questions or want any more information please feel free to post a question and I will respond.

LSAT Blog

Silver

Re: BEST LSAT PREP COURSE IN NYC!!!

Post by LSAT Blog » Thu Nov 04, 2010 4:50 pm

3|ink

Platinum

Post by 3|ink » Thu Nov 04, 2010 4:50 pm

You have to be more subtle than this. I recommend:

http://www.amazon.com/New-Rules-Marketi ... 830&sr=8-1

lawchik85

New

Post by lawchik85 » Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:51 pm

Listen, I dont know why you all think it is spam. If you dont beleive this posting, the other postings or the link to the website then e mail me at SPAM.COM and I will respond so you see I am not spam or fake.

vanwinkle

Platinum

Post by vanwinkle » Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:51 pm

--ImageRemoved--

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”