POWERSCORE "advanced" LSAT logic games course....online

benito

POWERSCORE "advanced" LSAT logic games course....online

Postby benito » Tue Nov 02, 2010 5:29 pm

I haven't see anybody discussing this apparently its fairly new, an online course done by powerscore focusing exclusively on LG. I feel like I'm as close as I will get to mastering LR & RC, enough to get a 167, but whats keeping me from an elite score is my inability to keep from missing 6-8 problems on LG. 8 on the october test even though the games section wasn't nearly as hard as the June test. I can either lean towards accuracy and have to guess on the last 4-5 questions or pick up the pace and finish the section but miss about the same anyway in the process. Anybody have any experience with this course or think it might be helpful for someone in my situation?

LSAT Blog

Re: POWERSCORE "advanced" LSAT logic games course....online

Postby LSAT Blog » Tue Nov 02, 2010 5:32 pm

I'm having deja vu:

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=135896

Foxkid1

Re: POWERSCORE "advanced" LSAT logic games course....online

Postby Foxkid1 » Tue Nov 02, 2010 10:31 pm

I signed up for it today, it sounds promising. My account isn't activated for 2 business days, but I will let you know what I think. I did call PowerScore and they said that it is designed for someone with a good foundation in the section, who is looking to improve. If you haven't already, watch the free introduction to the course, I think it gives a good idea of what the course will be.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”