Retake in December: Question on Applying Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
jets098

New

Retake in December: Question on Applying

Post by jets098 » Tue Nov 02, 2010 10:50 am

So, I have posted a thread before about how I scored well below my average on the October LSAT. I was PT'ing between 162-167 and ended up with a 159 on the test. I have already signed up for the December tests and have decided to spend the majority of my time mastering logic games. I usually score -3 to -5 but ended up with -8 on the test. However, my main issue was that I was so nervous about that section that I think it threw me off for the rest of the test.

I am planning on applying to a few schools where I would need a 165+ (George Mason, Washington and Lee, Williiam and Mary), a few where I am 50/50 with my current score and GPA (3.25), (Rutgers Camden and Newark, Temple) and a few safety schools which I haven't determined yet. I believe that I can have everything done within the next 3 weeks other th an the December LSAT. Should I submit my application as soon as it is done or should I wait for the December LSAT score?

typ3

Silver

Re: Retake in December: Question on Applying

Post by typ3 » Tue Nov 02, 2010 10:55 am

Submit as soon as you are done. Notify on the app you are taking the december exam, they'll hold your app until the december exam is in.

jets098

New

Re: Retake in December: Question on Applying

Post by jets098 » Tue Nov 02, 2010 12:59 pm

Thanks! Wanted to make sure I wouldn't be ruling myself out of my "reach" options if I applied early.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”