Anyone else shocked? Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
relativity

New

Anyone else shocked?

Post by relativity » Mon Nov 01, 2010 2:53 pm

deleted
Last edited by relativity on Mon Nov 01, 2010 4:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

taxguy

Bronze

Re: Anyone else shocked?

Post by taxguy » Mon Nov 01, 2010 2:54 pm

Hey, I know someone who was averaging a solid 148-155 and ended up with a 144! How bad was that! At least you have a shot for some law school!Remember, about 49% of all test takers get below 150.

its_lunchtime

New

Post by its_lunchtime » Mon Nov 01, 2010 2:56 pm

I was incredibly confident after the test. I think adrenaline and overconfidence clouded my critical thinking skills. I'm not sure whether I'll be retaking in December or waiting til next cycle.....

relativity

New

Post by relativity » Mon Nov 01, 2010 2:56 pm

deleted
Last edited by relativity on Mon Nov 01, 2010 4:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

KevinP

Silver

Post by KevinP » Mon Nov 01, 2010 2:59 pm

taxguy wrote:Hey, I know someone who was averaging a solid 148-155 and ended up with a 144! How bad was that! At least you have a shot for some law school!
@OP: This has not happened to me but it has happened to a lot of people on here... mainly due to anxiety or missbubbling. You should request a hand-score if you think you might have missbubbled and they will generally adjust the score if it is an obvious missbubble.

@taxguy, Tell that person not to worry because that person always has a shot at the great People's College of Law:

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Rawlberto

Bronze

Post by Rawlberto » Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:05 pm

KevinP wrote:
taxguy wrote:Hey, I know someone who was averaging a solid 148-155 and ended up with a 144! How bad was that! At least you have a shot for some law school!
@OP: This has not happened to me but it has happened to a lot of people on here... mainly due to anxiety or missbubbling. You should request a hand-score if you think you might have missbubbled and they will generally adjust the score if it is an obvious missbubble.

@taxguy, Tell that person not to worry because that person always has a shot at the great People's College of Law:

Apparently you can become mayor of Los Angeles if you attend.

relativity

New

Post by relativity » Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:08 pm

KevinP wrote:

LOL! That's hilarious.

Yeah, Antonio has never passed the bar.

relativity

New

Post by relativity » Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:09 pm

Well, life's a bitch.

Just get up and do it again..

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”