Thanks Everyone, See You in the Law School Admissions Forum Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
cornell

Bronze

Thanks Everyone, See You in the Law School Admissions Forum

Post by cornell » Sun Oct 31, 2010 10:41 pm

After browsing through this section for the past 9 months, I have learned a great deal from you guys in terms of studying methods, PT strategies, and especially anxiety control. I would like to express my gratitude to you guys and I hope your applications go well.

For those who are retaking, have faith in your abilities, I took the LSAT 3 time with a cancel, a 166, and a 179 on the Oct test. Although I still can't really believe I got such a big jump (felt like shit when I walked out because I missed a rule on one of the games and I barely finished the games section), but hey good things do happen when you work your heart out. Good Luck!

Foxkid1

New

Re: Thanks Everyone, See You in the Law School Admissions Forum

Post by Foxkid1 » Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:11 pm

Your story is so motivating for me as I continue to prepare for a December retake. You prove hard work pays off, which is exactly what I need to hear right now. Good Luck in Law School.

jr1886

Bronze

Re: Thanks Everyone, See You in the Law School Admissions Forum

Post by jr1886 » Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:23 pm

cornell wrote:After browsing through this section for the past 9 months, I have learned a great deal from you guys in terms of studying methods, PT strategies, and especially anxiety control. I would like to express my gratitude to you guys and I hope your applications go well.

For those who are retaking, have faith in your abilities, I took the LSAT 3 time with a cancel, a 166, and a 179 on the Oct test. Although I still can't really believe I got such a big jump (felt like shit when I walked out because I missed a rule on one of the games and I barely finished the games section), but hey good things do happen when you work your heart out. Good Luck!
Congrats on your great score. when did you get the 166? just trying to see if it was a short period of time to a 13 pts increase.
Enjoy HYS!!!

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”