No Hold and No Score?

Haagendazs

No Hold and No Score?

Postby Haagendazs » Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:03 pm

Hello all,

Saturday at 1:45am I saw the email in my inbox, psyched myself up to open it, and found this:

Dear ----,

LSAC account number: -----

Your October 2010 LSAT information cannot be released because of a hold on your file or delay in score reporting. Once the hold or delay has been resolved, your LSAT information will be available under the LSAT tab in the LSAT Status section of your LSAC online account at http://www.lsac.org. Other test related documents (in accordance with LSAC disclosure policies) may also be available under LSAT Documents.

For more information, please log into your online account and refer to the Important Information box on the home page.

Law School Admission Council

No score.

But I'm confused because I have no holds to my knowledge (is there a way to check?)... Over the summer I applied for a fee waiver, but I screwed up and the 45 days came and went and I didn't send in my documents... so that time period has passed... I paid for the LSAT.

I also have no "Important Information box" on my home page...

Anyone else in the same boat? I guess I'll call on Monday...

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”