High Score, Retaking, out of recent PT's--what study mats?

58932ugahoige

High Score, Retaking, out of recent PT's--what study mats?

Postby 58932ugahoige » Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:11 am

Heyo. Got everything hard right. Wrote down a rule wrong on the last logic game, got 6/6 wrong on it when I usually get 0/-1. Took me from a 175 to a 169. I'm not upset, I know it was a brain fart and that I can do better.

My conundrum is this: I've written every PT from 47-60 (except 52, which I had temporarily lost and only just found). What should I write to keep my mind fresh and not get rusty? I'm sure there are a few people in my situation. I'd like to stay recent, but it looks like that isn't really a possibility. What did some of you rewriters do?

At this point it looks like ordering more of LSAC's back catalogue... only they aren't as hard.

luckyme

Re: High Score, Retaking, out of recent PT's--what study mats?

Postby luckyme » Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:14 am

Shmuckluk wrote:Heyo. Got everything hard right. Wrote down a rule wrong on the last logic game, got 6/6 wrong on it when I usually get 0/-1. Took me from a 175 to a 169. I'm not upset, I know it was a brain fart and that I can do better.

My conundrum is this: I've written every PT from 47-60 (except 52, which I had temporarily lost and only just found). What should I write to keep my mind fresh and not get rusty? I'm sure there are a few people in my situation. I'd like to stay recent, but it looks like that isn't really a possibility. What did some of you rewriters do?

At this point it looks like ordering more of LSAC's back catalogue... only they aren't as hard.

ordered 45-60...some material may seem familiar, but i don't see a viable alternative

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”