165 ... Should I apply now, or wait until December score?

User avatar
cofc2008
Posts: 63
Joined: Wed Oct 06, 2010 10:29 am

165 ... Should I apply now, or wait until December score?

Postby cofc2008 » Sat Oct 30, 2010 4:36 pm

Advice is much appreciated.

SupraVln180
Posts: 883
Joined: Mon Apr 19, 2010 10:50 pm

Re: 165 ... Should I apply now, or wait until December score?

Postby SupraVln180 » Sat Oct 30, 2010 4:44 pm

I got a 163, which I am not happy with and am kinda in the same boat as you. I'm applying to my safeties now (which I am borderline after this score) Fordham PT, UNC, etc. and then after my December score apply to the rest. I figure if I get waitlisted at my safeties, a higher LSAT can get me off it.

User avatar
cofc2008
Posts: 63
Joined: Wed Oct 06, 2010 10:29 am

Re: 165 ... Should I apply now, or wait until December score?

Postby cofc2008 » Sat Oct 30, 2010 4:50 pm

SupraVln180 wrote:I got a 163, which I am not happy with and am kinda in the same boat as you. I'm applying to my safeties now (which I am borderline after this score) Fordham PT, UNC, etc. and then after my December score apply to the rest. I figure if I get waitlisted at my safeties, a higher LSAT can get me off it.


Yeah ... I'm gonna apply to my safeties now, but Illinois, for example, is a reach with my GPA. I was thinking about applying ED (by tomorrow) and hoping to get deferred at the minimum. Will they see that I'm taking it again and hold a decision until then? I figure that I won't be accepted applying ED, but wouldn't it be good to show that commitment even if I am released from the obligation?




Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests