PDFs out!

padthai

Re: PDFs out!

Postby padthai » Sat Oct 30, 2010 3:05 pm

Shooter wrote:
Redurgam wrote:Is there a reason why you guys can see your PDFs but I can't see mine? When I go to the LSAC website and go to LSAT ---> LSAT Status I see IRR and Writing Sample PDFs and that is it. There is no file for answer sheet, disclosure book and conversion table.

This happened to me when I took the test the first time. To this day it's never shown up. Tough luck.

Why didn't you call LSAC? Weren't you curious at all?

Redurgam

Re: PDFs out!

Postby Redurgam » Sat Oct 30, 2010 3:35 pm

Shooter wrote:
Redurgam wrote:Is there a reason why you guys can see your PDFs but I can't see mine? When I go to the LSAC website and go to LSAT ---> LSAT Status I see IRR and Writing Sample PDFs and that is it. There is no file for answer sheet, disclosure book and conversion table.

This happened to me when I took the test the first time. To this day it's never shown up. Tough luck.

Ah I took it in London so apparently they will never show me those documents, according to the LSAC website. However, my IRR where I assume you normally see how you did in each section is completely blank. Is it the case for everyone else that the IRR has a number associated with credited responses as well as details regarding each section?

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”