PDFs out! Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
padthai

Bronze

Re: PDFs out!

Post by padthai » Sat Oct 30, 2010 3:05 pm

Shooter wrote:
Redurgam wrote:Is there a reason why you guys can see your PDFs but I can't see mine? When I go to the LSAC website and go to LSAT ---> LSAT Status I see IRR and Writing Sample PDFs and that is it. There is no file for answer sheet, disclosure book and conversion table.
This happened to me when I took the test the first time. To this day it's never shown up. Tough luck.
Why didn't you call LSAC? Weren't you curious at all?

Redurgam

New

Re: PDFs out!

Post by Redurgam » Sat Oct 30, 2010 3:35 pm

Shooter wrote:
Redurgam wrote:Is there a reason why you guys can see your PDFs but I can't see mine? When I go to the LSAC website and go to LSAT ---> LSAT Status I see IRR and Writing Sample PDFs and that is it. There is no file for answer sheet, disclosure book and conversion table.
This happened to me when I took the test the first time. To this day it's never shown up. Tough luck.
Ah I took it in London so apparently they will never show me those documents, according to the LSAC website. However, my IRR where I assume you normally see how you did in each section is completely blank. Is it the case for everyone else that the IRR has a number associated with credited responses as well as details regarding each section?

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”