I'm so screwed, please, need advice

south_paw

I'm so screwed, please, need advice

Postby south_paw » Sat Oct 30, 2010 1:01 am

I feel like I am going to throw up.

I took the Dec. 2009 and got a 153. This was a week after a horrible car accident and suffering a concussion. I had a post concussion induced panic attack and didn't finish 1/2 of the games section. I knew I should have done better.

Decided to wait to apply for the 2011 school year and took the Oct. test. I was cocky/lazy and I just totally didn't study enough. My score went DOWN :cry:. I'm SO upset, I've let myself and many people down.

So how bad would it be for me to take it again in December? I will live and breathe LSAT until then. I have to stay in my area, I can't leave. There is one top 100 school in my city and a tier four 45 miles away. Or should I just call it a day and get my application in now?

I can't believe this, I suck!

south_paw

Re: I'm so screwed, please, need advice

Postby south_paw » Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:11 am

Bump? No advice? Maybe I should wait until the Feb. LSAT and apply for 2012. How long to LOR stay in the system? Also I had an absent in my LSAT profile from Feb. 2010 but that doesn't count against my three times right?

Thank you!

plenipotentiary

Re: I'm so screwed, please, need advice

Postby plenipotentiary » Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:30 am

What kind of score increase do you need to get into the schools you want? I would say retake in June. Leave lots of time to study, since it's your last chance. I'm also biased against the February test because it's undisclosed.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”