Maybe they won't come out today?!

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
User avatar
Ragged

Silver
Posts: 1496
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:39 pm

Re: Maybe they won't come out today?!

Postby Ragged » Fri Oct 29, 2010 4:47 pm

HowdyYall wrote:sorry to add to the hysteria, but wasnt this year extremely late for the LSAT. I understand the trend in the past, but if there was one year for scores to come out late it would be today


actually this would not be a year for them to be late for precisely that reason, because people have ED deadlines, they have to realize that.

mazz

New
Posts: 72
Joined: Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:55 pm

Re: Maybe they won't come out today?!

Postby mazz » Fri Oct 29, 2010 4:50 pm

this is true. I believe all t14 ED deadlines are passed now (georgetown is nov 1, from my recollection)

though i don't think i'll be going t14, a lot of lower level schools had deadlines that I missed the boat on a long time ago =(.

padthai

Bronze
Posts: 169
Joined: Sun Oct 10, 2010 5:39 pm

Re: Maybe they won't come out today?!

Postby padthai » Fri Oct 29, 2010 5:11 pm

mazz wrote:this is true. I believe all t14 ED deadlines are passed now (georgetown is nov 1, from my recollection)

though i don't think i'll be going t14, a lot of lower level schools had deadlines that I missed the boat on a long time ago =(.


Huh?
...
...
...
huh?

User avatar
voltage88

Bronze
Posts: 168
Joined: Tue Sep 21, 2010 2:36 pm

Re: Maybe they won't come out today?!

Postby voltage88 » Fri Oct 29, 2010 5:15 pm

mazz wrote:this is true. I believe all t14 ED deadlines are passed now (georgetown is nov 1, from my recollection)

though i don't think i'll be going t14, a lot of lower level schools had deadlines that I missed the boat on a long time ago =(.


False

User avatar
stintez

Bronze
Posts: 307
Joined: Fri Apr 02, 2010 12:55 pm

Re: Maybe they won't come out today?!

Postby stintez » Fri Oct 29, 2010 5:15 pm

Whats the latest they have ever came out on friday est

mazz

New
Posts: 72
Joined: Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:55 pm

Re: Maybe they won't come out today?!

Postby mazz » Fri Oct 29, 2010 5:29 pm

voltage88 wrote:
mazz wrote:this is true. I believe all t14 ED deadlines are passed now (georgetown is nov 1, from my recollection)

though i don't think i'll be going t14, a lot of lower level schools had deadlines that I missed the boat on a long time ago =(.


False

I'm not completely 'false'
We begin accepting applications on September 25. The first Early Decision deadline is October 31 (application form and fee are due). The second Early Decision deadline is December 1 (file must be complete with all required documentation).
Last edited by mazz on Fri Oct 29, 2010 5:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

HowdyYall

Bronze
Posts: 444
Joined: Thu Oct 28, 2010 8:49 pm

Re: Maybe they won't come out today?!

Postby HowdyYall » Fri Oct 29, 2010 5:31 pm

Whats the latest they have ever came out on friday est

HowdyYall

Bronze
Posts: 444
Joined: Thu Oct 28, 2010 8:49 pm

Re: Maybe they won't come out today?!

Postby HowdyYall » Fri Oct 29, 2010 5:39 pm

mazz wrote:
voltage88 wrote:
mazz wrote:this is true. I believe all t14 ED deadlines are passed now (georgetown is nov 1, from my recollection)

though i don't think i'll be going t14, a lot of lower level schools had deadlines that I missed the boat on a long time ago =(.


False

I'm not completely 'false'
We begin accepting applications on September 25. The first Early Decision deadline is October 31 (application form and fee are due). The second Early Decision deadline is December 1 (file must be complete with all required documentation).


lol first you post with extreme certainty, then "im not completely false"

mazz

New
Posts: 72
Joined: Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:55 pm

Re: Maybe they won't come out today?!

Postby mazz » Fri Oct 29, 2010 5:43 pm

(georgetown is nov 1, from my recollection)

i don't think that sounds extremely certain. if that made you lol you're certainly one easily amused fellow!

User avatar
thementor31337

New
Posts: 99
Joined: Sat Oct 02, 2010 1:35 pm

Re: Maybe they won't come out today?!

Postby thementor31337 » Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:02 pm

I looked at the Georgetown site and they did not list a deadline for ED. On my LSAC ED app for Georgetown, it lists the deadline as March 1.

User avatar
beachbum

Gold
Posts: 2765
Joined: Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:35 pm

Re: Maybe they won't come out today?!

Postby beachbum » Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:07 pm

mazz wrote:this is true. I believe all t14 ED deadlines are passed now (georgetown is nov 1, from my recollection)

though i don't think i'll be going t14, a lot of lower level schools had deadlines that I missed the boat on a long time ago =(.


By "all t14 ED deadline are passed now" did you actually mean to say "none of the t14 ED deadlines have passed and I don't know what I'm talking about"?

lolol10

Bronze
Posts: 181
Joined: Sat Oct 09, 2010 2:39 pm

Re: Maybe they won't come out today?!

Postby lolol10 » Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:16 pm

my account says that they will email my score on nov 1. i cant imagine why they would release them earlier as they TELL you when your score will be released-- it would not make much sense if they did release them today or this weekend...

mazz

New
Posts: 72
Joined: Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:55 pm

Re: Maybe they won't come out today?!

Postby mazz » Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:19 pm

I qualified what i said with "I believe", because, as far as I knew as of posting that, they were.

I was also under that impression because none of the t14 schools other than georgetown have an option for ED at the application part of the website for me.

Sandro

Gold
Posts: 2526
Joined: Sat Jul 18, 2009 12:12 am

Re: Maybe they won't come out today?!

Postby Sandro » Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:20 pm

lolol10 wrote:my account says that they will email my score on nov 1. i cant imagine why they would release them earlier as they TELL you when your score will be released-- it would not make much sense if they did release them today or this weekend...


OMG. Why have we all been thinking they are coming today then? What a novel idea .

rockylo88

New
Posts: 43
Joined: Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:08 am

Re: Maybe they won't come out today?!

Postby rockylo88 » Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:20 pm

beachbum wrote:
mazz wrote:this is true. I believe all t14 ED deadlines are passed now (georgetown is nov 1, from my recollection)

though i don't think i'll be going t14, a lot of lower level schools had deadlines that I missed the boat on a long time ago =(.


By "all t14 ED deadline are passed now" did you actually mean to say "none of the t14 ED deadlines have passed and I don't know what I'm talking about"?


If that's what he meant to say, it's a paradox.

User avatar
beachbum

Gold
Posts: 2765
Joined: Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:35 pm

Re: Maybe they won't come out today?!

Postby beachbum » Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:26 pm

mazz wrote:I qualified what i said with "I believe", because, as far as I knew as of posting that, they were.

I was also under that impression because none of the t14 schools other than georgetown have an option for ED at the application part of the website for me.


Ok, but ignorance is not an excuse for posting whatever you feel like. Do a little research before you make a claim. (FWIW, Duke is Nov. 5, Michigan is ~Nov. 1, and Penn is Nov. 15. That should help get you started.)

bartleby

Silver
Posts: 1314
Joined: Thu May 29, 2008 3:23 am

Re: Maybe they won't come out today?!

Postby bartleby » Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:47 pm

I'm thinkg it's game over. Someone, somewhere should've gotten their score by now. I know people have gotten their scores at midnight and what not but that wasn't the first score out. GG.

firangi7

New
Posts: 6
Joined: Tue Sep 28, 2010 11:32 pm

Re: Maybe they won't come out today?!

Postby firangi7 » Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:49 pm

bartleby wrote:I'm thinkg it's game over. Someone, somewhere should've gotten their score by now. I know people have gotten their scores at midnight and what not but that wasn't the first score out. GG.

i agree.

User avatar
cinefile 17

Bronze
Posts: 257
Joined: Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:32 pm

Re: Maybe they won't come out today?!

Postby cinefile 17 » Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:49 pm

bartleby wrote:I'm thinkg it's game over. Someone, somewhere should've gotten their score by now. I know people have gotten their scores at midnight and what not but that wasn't the first score out. GG.


+1 Damn. I was so sure it would be today.

User avatar
Mr. T

Bronze
Posts: 145
Joined: Sun Nov 01, 2009 2:28 pm

Re: Maybe they won't come out today?!

Postby Mr. T » Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:51 pm

I'm sticking to 7pm EST for people to start getting them :) Fingers crossed

HowdyYall

Bronze
Posts: 444
Joined: Thu Oct 28, 2010 8:49 pm

Re: Maybe they won't come out today?!

Postby HowdyYall » Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:52 pm

Sandro777 wrote:
lolol10 wrote:my account says that they will email my score on nov 1. i cant imagine why they would release them earlier as they TELL you when your score will be released-- it would not make much sense if they did release them today or this weekend...


OMG. Why have we all been thinking they are coming today then? What a novel idea .


hahahahahahhaahahahahahhahaha

User avatar
cinefile 17

Bronze
Posts: 257
Joined: Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:32 pm

Re: Maybe they won't come out today?!

Postby cinefile 17 » Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:54 pm

HowdyYall wrote:
Sandro777 wrote:
lolol10 wrote:my account says that they will email my score on nov 1. i cant imagine why they would release them earlier as they TELL you when your score will be released-- it would not make much sense if they did release them today or this weekend...


OMG. Why have we all been thinking they are coming today then? What a novel idea .


hahahahahahhaahahahahahhahaha


+1

Okay. I'm going out to dinner. If my score is not here when I get back I'm unplugging my computer for the rest of the night.

firangi7

New
Posts: 6
Joined: Tue Sep 28, 2010 11:32 pm

Re: Maybe they won't come out today?!

Postby firangi7 » Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:55 pm

Mr. T wrote:I'm sticking to 7pm EST for people to start getting them :) Fingers crossed

oh no...u just gave me a ray of hope. getting my "F5" finger ready.

User avatar
Mr. T

Bronze
Posts: 145
Joined: Sun Nov 01, 2009 2:28 pm

Re: Maybe they won't come out today?!

Postby Mr. T » Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:55 pm

Have a nice dinner :)

lolol10

Bronze
Posts: 181
Joined: Sat Oct 09, 2010 2:39 pm

Re: Maybe they won't come out today?!

Postby lolol10 » Fri Oct 29, 2010 7:02 pm

Sandro777 wrote:
lolol10 wrote:my account says that they will email my score on nov 1. i cant imagine why they would release them earlier as they TELL you when your score will be released-- it would not make much sense if they did release them today or this weekend...


OMG. Why have we all been thinking they are coming today then? What a novel idea .

put a d in it dude. chill out.



Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum�

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bartlet4President, Majestic-12 [Bot] and 9 guests