Maybe they won't come out today?! Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
greg737

New

Maybe they won't come out today?!

Post by greg737 » Fri Oct 29, 2010 3:20 pm

I sure hope not, cuz I don't want to be at my college homecoming thinking about the damn LSAT all day!

Sandro

Gold

Re: Maybe they won't come out today?!

Post by Sandro » Fri Oct 29, 2010 3:22 pm

This is horsecrap. Some schools ED's are Oct 31 , how am I supposed to apply ED without knowing my score? NO WAY.

tortuga28

New

Post by tortuga28 » Fri Oct 29, 2010 3:26 pm

greg737 wrote:I sure hope not, cuz I don't want to be at my college homecoming thinking about the damn LSAT all day!

Here's a solution: don't look at your damn score if you don't want to see it today. The rest of us are on edge hoping to get them today, so you won't find much empathy for your hope here.

canuckian

New

Post by canuckian » Fri Oct 29, 2010 3:30 pm

tortuga28 wrote:
greg737 wrote:I sure hope not, cuz I don't want to be at my college homecoming thinking about the damn LSAT all day!

Here's a solution: don't look at your damn score if you don't want to see it today. The rest of us are on edge hoping to get them today, so you won't find much empathy for your hope here.
Yeah, pretty sure he meant that he DOES want the scores to be released today.. man. Everyone needs to chill out before someone gets e-knifed.

LSU Undergrad

New

Post by LSU Undergrad » Fri Oct 29, 2010 3:31 pm

tortuga28 wrote:

Um I think he meant that he hopes they do come out today. He seems to use a double negative, he hopes not that they won't come out today. Why would he post that he does not want his score? He obviously means he does not want to be wondering what he got during homecoming, he wants to have his score so he can enjoy his weekend.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Bildungsroman

Platinum

Post by Bildungsroman » Fri Oct 29, 2010 3:32 pm

Sandro777 wrote:This is horsecrap. Some schools ED's are Oct 31 , how am I supposed to apply ED without knowing my score? NO WAY.
Maybe people shouldn't have registered for a test whose release date is listed as November 1st if they need the score by October 31?

Sandro

Gold

Post by Sandro » Fri Oct 29, 2010 3:35 pm

Bildungsroman wrote:
Sandro777 wrote:This is horsecrap. Some schools ED's are Oct 31 , how am I supposed to apply ED without knowing my score? NO WAY.
Maybe people shouldn't have registered for a test whose release date is listed as November 1st if they need the score by October 31?
Right, they should have signed up for the October test thats earlier than Oct 9th. Good idea.

albusdumbledore

Silver

Post by albusdumbledore » Fri Oct 29, 2010 3:36 pm

Sandro777 wrote:
Bildungsroman wrote:
Right, they should have signed up for the October test thats earlier than Oct 9th. Good idea.
I think they call it the June test. No worries, it's basically the same test.

Gold

Post by 005618502 » Fri Oct 29, 2010 3:37 pm

Sandro777 wrote:
Bildungsroman wrote:
There was a June test. ^^ stupid reply

Edit: damn someone beat me

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

paratactical

Platinum

Post by paratactical » Fri Oct 29, 2010 3:38 pm

Sandro777 wrote:
Bildungsroman wrote:
It's called June. And, srsly, you can't be mad at LSAC for giving you the scores on the day they said they would give them to you: Monday.

RPK34

Silver

Post by RPK34 » Fri Oct 29, 2010 3:39 pm

Rumor has it they hold one in February too.

HowdyYall

Bronze

Post by HowdyYall » Fri Oct 29, 2010 3:40 pm

Bildungsroman wrote:
for some of us it wasnt possible to take the june/feb test. For example I had two three hour exams on the day of the LSAT.

paratactical

Platinum

Post by paratactical » Fri Oct 29, 2010 3:42 pm

HowdyYall wrote:
Bildungsroman wrote:
for some of us it wasnt possible to take the june/feb test. For example I had two three hour exams on the day of the LSAT.
Soo.. you should've known from the beginning that you might have to apply ED without knowing your score.

Register now!

Resources to assist law school applicants, students & graduates.

It's still FREE!

albusdumbledore

Silver

Post by albusdumbledore » Fri Oct 29, 2010 3:42 pm

HowdyYall wrote:
Bildungsroman wrote:
There's always next year? This seriously isn't LSAC's fault. Spare the rest of us your sob stories.

maxm2764

Silver

Post by maxm2764 » Fri Oct 29, 2010 3:43 pm

HowdyYall wrote:
Bildungsroman wrote:
To the whiny ass OP.

--LinkRemoved--

Sandro

Gold

Post by Sandro » Fri Oct 29, 2010 3:44 pm

paratactical wrote:
Sandro777 wrote:
Bildungsroman wrote:
It's called June. And, srsly, you can't be mad at LSAC for giving you the scores on the day they said they would give them to you: Monday.
I was working too much in June and had to postpone. You guys are seriously tards for defending LSAC.

beachbum

Gold

Post by beachbum » Fri Oct 29, 2010 3:46 pm

First, there's still a good chance that scores come out today. And if they don't, tomorrow presents another good opportunity. It's rare that scores come out on their (officially) expected date.

Second, on the off-chance that they do come out Monday, it would be worth your while to contact schools about missed ED deadlines. ED applications still present a great opportunity for a school, and I have a feeling that they'll be understanding of your situation (particularly if outside factors prevented you from taking the June administration).

Edit: Or you can just take the safe/sensible route and submit your ED application without an official score. FWIW, you're likely to have hit within your recent PT range- probably at or a little below your average. If the scores aren't here come Sunday, this seems like the best option.
Last edited by beachbum on Fri Oct 29, 2010 3:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Get unlimited access to all forums and topics

Register now!

I'm pretty sure I told you it's FREE...

albusdumbledore

Silver

Post by albusdumbledore » Fri Oct 29, 2010 3:46 pm

compromises

New

Post by compromises » Fri Oct 29, 2010 3:46 pm

LSU Undergrad wrote:
tortuga28 wrote:
greg737 wrote:He hopes not that they won't come out today.
Best sentence ever.

paratactical

Platinum

Post by paratactical » Fri Oct 29, 2010 3:46 pm

Sandro777 wrote: I was working too much in June and had to postpone. You guys are seriously tards for defending LSAC.
Um.. that is the fault of you, your work and your inability to multitask, not LSAC. Don't be an entitled brat. You aren't special. You're not the first person that didn't get their score when it would have been the most conveinent for them.

albusdumbledore

Silver

Post by albusdumbledore » Fri Oct 29, 2010 3:48 pm

Communicate now with those who not only know what a legal education is, but can offer you worthy advice and commentary as you complete the three most educational, yet challenging years of your law related post graduate life.

Register now, it's still FREE!

existenz

Silver

Post by existenz » Fri Oct 29, 2010 3:48 pm

If you don't get it today, you'll get it tomorrow. Calm the fuck down.

albusdumbledore

Silver

Post by albusdumbledore » Fri Oct 29, 2010 3:53 pm

eliekedourie

Bronze

Post by eliekedourie » Fri Oct 29, 2010 3:55 pm

Wow you guys are all such tough stoics. Congrats.

Emma1

Silver

Post by Emma1 » Fri Oct 29, 2010 3:56 pm

Well, it would make sense for LSAC to release them before ED and EA deadlines and I am sure they will do so. There are a lot of people who need their scores before these deadlines not one. Let's be nice while we wait!

Seriously? What are you waiting for?

Now there's a charge.
Just kidding ... it's still FREE!

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”