ridiculous but can anyone think of a 4 year study plan?

Deuce

Re: ridiculous but can anyone think of a 4 year study plan?

Postby Deuce » Fri Oct 29, 2010 2:08 pm

Eat, drink, and be merry.

dpase22

Postby dpase22 » Sat Oct 30, 2010 12:42 pm

Patriot1208 wrote:
Listen, you don't need to do anything the above poster is saying. It's fantastically over zealous. Most people, even with great scores, spend 3-4 months of intense studying and spent the rest of their college careers doing well in school and having fun.

I largely agree with the statement above. Don't set unreasonable standards for yourself, and have fun in college.

I would simply add two things: (1) challenge yourself constantly in a manner that (a) stimulates and expands your mental capacities over time, and (b) does not aggravate, depress or overwhelm you; (2) learn the to think logically now, before any more time goes by.

dpase22

Postby dpase22 » Sat Oct 30, 2010 12:46 pm

Patriot1208 wrote:
Listen, you don't need to do anything the above poster is saying. It's fantastically over zealous. Most people, even with great scores, spend 3-4 months of intense studying and spent the rest of their college careers doing well in school and having fun.

I largely agree with the statement above.

I would simply add two things: (1) challenge yourself constantly in a manner that (a) stimulates and expands your mental capacities over time, and (b) does not aggravate, depress or overwhelm you; (2) learn the to think logically now, before any more time goes by.

Don't set unreasonable standards for yourself, and have fun in college. It is important that you enjoy every step of the process. I certainly did, and I have succeeded in every respect so far.

Enjoy!

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”