Stupid release day question...

svarne2

Stupid release day question...

Postby svarne2 » Thu Oct 28, 2010 7:35 pm

Certainly not the dumbest question posted within the last 24 hours...

But on my LSAC account I have a series of green buttons under my Oct. 9th LSAT. According to the Icon legend that means "cannot be displayed". There is another Icon, the grey one which means "not yet available".

WHich one of these means my info is posted but not yet available to me and which one means that my info has NOT been updated. I know it doesn't really matter but I'm getting excited.

QandAphorism

Re: Stupid release day question...

Postby QandAphorism » Thu Oct 28, 2010 7:36 pm

svarne2 wrote:Certainly not the dumbest question posted within the last 24 hours...

But on my LSAC account I have a series of green buttons under my Oct. 9th LSAT. According to the Icon legend that means "cannot be displayed". There is another Icon, the grey one which means "not yet available".

WHich one of these means my info is posted but not yet available to me and which one means that my info has NOT been updated. I know it doesn't really matter but I'm getting excited.

When they turn grey, sh*ts about to go down. That's all you need to know for tomorrow.

svarne2

Re: Stupid release day question...

Postby svarne2 » Thu Oct 28, 2010 7:38 pm

[quote]When they turn grey, sh*ts about to go down. That's all you need to know for tomorrow./quote]

Thanks man

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”