Any December retakers hoping to get <150 on the Oct. test?

JurisDoctorate

Any December retakers hoping to get <150 on the Oct. test?

Postby JurisDoctorate » Thu Oct 28, 2010 12:20 pm

I don't even know what to hope for tomorrow. Of course I'll take a 170+ so I can never look at an LSAT question again; however, this is a long shot - to say the least.

Part of me is hoping to bomb something horrific so I can get the eye of the tiger and look into my mirror which has a copy of my score on it so I can crumple it up in anger. Another part of me is hoping to just get a solid score to make me feel like I will only do better after the prepping I've been doing; but then I might not prepare like I should, as I'll rest on my laurels.

So, anyone with me in hoping the straight up phailed?

PS. I spell "fail" with a ph when it is a whole new level of fail.

Eugenie Danglars

Re: Any December retakers hoping to get <150 on the Oct. test?

Postby Eugenie Danglars » Thu Oct 28, 2010 12:21 pm

No. Why would we hope to fail? That's silly. The stress is makingyou crack up :-p

JurisDoctorate

Postby JurisDoctorate » Thu Oct 28, 2010 12:25 pm

For the reason above. If you are already planning on retaking the December one, wouldn't you rather tank than getting a few points lower than you need (as the tanking may drive you)?

However, the phail may cripple you and make you want to abandon all law school hopes. I think of it like pushing someone with a back problem down the stairs; it may heal them, or cripple them completely.

I like those odds!

Okay, I may be losing it :shock:

incompetentia

Postby incompetentia » Thu Oct 28, 2010 1:19 pm

Irrational thoughts thread is *points* there

JurisDoctorate

Postby JurisDoctorate » Thu Oct 28, 2010 1:45 pm

Lol, this is actually one of the few rational thoughts I've actually had... but then again, an irrational mind can think it's being rational :?

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”