Officially not getting my scores tomorrow

jd20132013
Posts: 997
Joined: Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:41 pm

Officially not getting my scores tomorrow

Postby jd20132013 » Thu Oct 28, 2010 10:14 am

Still temporarily on hold.


yeah i might lose it sometime this weekend

User avatar
Remnantofisrael
Posts: 335
Joined: Wed May 26, 2010 4:38 pm

Re: Officially not getting my scores tomorrow

Postby Remnantofisrael » Thu Oct 28, 2010 10:19 am

or officially not getting scores today or monday. Could happen. Won't. But could.

reptar320
Posts: 9
Joined: Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:37 am

Re: Officially not getting my scores tomorrow

Postby reptar320 » Thu Oct 28, 2010 10:30 am

why is it on hold?

User avatar
Remnantofisrael
Posts: 335
Joined: Wed May 26, 2010 4:38 pm

Re: Officially not getting my scores tomorrow

Postby Remnantofisrael » Thu Oct 28, 2010 10:34 am

don't answer reptar. He's a troll.

User avatar
kkklick
Posts: 1021
Joined: Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:33 pm

Re: Officially not getting my scores tomorrow

Postby kkklick » Thu Oct 28, 2010 11:03 am

This thread title is almost misleading.

jd20132013
Posts: 997
Joined: Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:41 pm

Re: Officially not getting my scores tomorrow

Postby jd20132013 » Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:30 am

I hope that was a joke post...

cw2010
Posts: 38
Joined: Wed Sep 01, 2010 3:26 pm

Re: Officially not getting my scores tomorrow

Postby cw2010 » Fri Oct 29, 2010 1:00 pm

I'm in the same boat; I probably won't be seeing my scores until Tuesday!

User avatar
Bildungsroman
Posts: 5548
Joined: Sun Apr 11, 2010 2:42 pm

Re: Officially not getting my scores tomorrow

Postby Bildungsroman » Fri Oct 29, 2010 1:03 pm

I was taking a nap when scores were released in June, so I didn't see my score for a whole hour after it was released. I feel you bro.

Seriously, though, that sucks. Do you have any idea why your score is on hold?

jd20132013
Posts: 997
Joined: Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:41 pm

Re: Officially not getting my scores tomorrow

Postby jd20132013 » Fri Oct 29, 2010 1:34 pm

Yeah a "defective test booklet" -there was a hole in one of the RCs. Didn't end up being a problem but the proctor noted it so...I talked to LSAC earlier this week and they said something about going through the test booklets. Sounded like a run around. I asked on here but no one seemed to have ever had that problem before so I'm not even sure when I'm looking at getting my score

jd20132013
Posts: 997
Joined: Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:41 pm

Re: Officially not getting my scores tomorrow

Postby jd20132013 » Fri Oct 29, 2010 1:35 pm

cw2010 wrote:I'm in the same boat; I probably won't be seeing my scores until Tuesday!



Why are you on hold?

cw2010
Posts: 38
Joined: Wed Sep 01, 2010 3:26 pm

Re: Officially not getting my scores tomorrow

Postby cw2010 » Fri Oct 29, 2010 1:41 pm

Yes there was an issue with my account information, so it might take a day or two extra to get all cleared up. But it does help me to become more patient.

jd20132013
Posts: 997
Joined: Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:41 pm

Re: Officially not getting my scores tomorrow

Postby jd20132013 » Fri Oct 29, 2010 1:43 pm

So when you talked to them they said a day or two?

benito
Posts: 321
Joined: Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:09 pm

Re: Officially not getting my scores tomorrow

Postby benito » Fri Oct 29, 2010 1:51 pm

i know this is a ridiculously newbie question for which I will be laughed at but what is a troll? why is it bad to be one?

User avatar
uk4220
Posts: 29
Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:32 pm

Re: Officially not getting my scores tomorrow

Postby uk4220 » Fri Oct 29, 2010 1:54 pm

jd20132013 wrote:Yeah a "defective test booklet" -there was a hole in one of the RCs. Didn't end up being a problem but the proctor noted it so...I talked to LSAC earlier this week and they said something about going through the test booklets. Sounded like a run around. I asked on here but no one seemed to have ever had that problem before so I'm not even sure when I'm looking at getting my score


I had the same issue for LR. It was like questions 19-20 though, and I could still tell what the word was where the hole was located so I just kept going. I would have lost like 3 minutes if I had told a proctor and they had to get me a new booklet and write it down.

Luckily it was the experimental section, but god that was unnerving to see in the middle of my test.

User avatar
Ragged
Posts: 1509
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:39 pm

Re: Officially not getting my scores tomorrow

Postby Ragged » Fri Oct 29, 2010 1:56 pm

benito wrote:i know this is a ridiculously newbie question for which I will be laughed at but what is a troll? why is it bad to be one?


a troll is someone who is delibaretly being a douche for the the sole purpose and the lulz of seeing other people get mad. I think that answers both your questions.

cw2010
Posts: 38
Joined: Wed Sep 01, 2010 3:26 pm

Re: Officially not getting my scores tomorrow

Postby cw2010 » Fri Oct 29, 2010 1:56 pm

jd20132013 wrote:So when you talked to them they said a day or two?


Yup..at least we can enjoy our weekend!

jd20132013
Posts: 997
Joined: Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:41 pm

Re: Officially not getting my scores tomorrow

Postby jd20132013 » Fri Oct 29, 2010 2:07 pm

uk4220 wrote:
jd20132013 wrote:Yeah a "defective test booklet" -there was a hole in one of the RCs. Didn't end up being a problem but the proctor noted it so...I talked to LSAC earlier this week and they said something about going through the test booklets. Sounded like a run around. I asked on here but no one seemed to have ever had that problem before so I'm not even sure when I'm looking at getting my score


I had the same issue for LR. It was like questions 19-20 though, and I could still tell what the word was where the hole was located so I just kept going. I would have lost like 3 minutes if I had told a proctor and they had to get me a new booklet and write it down.

Luckily it was the experimental section, but god that was unnerving to see in the middle of my test.



I should have done this but it threw me off. they gave me a little extra time at the end though so hopefully it evened out

jd20132013
Posts: 997
Joined: Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:41 pm

Re: Officially not getting my scores tomorrow

Postby jd20132013 » Fri Oct 29, 2010 2:09 pm

cw2010 wrote:
jd20132013 wrote:So when you talked to them they said a day or two?


Yup..at least we can enjoy our weekend!



I hope so...just hoping that it's not a case of different issues, different wait times

jd20132013
Posts: 997
Joined: Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:41 pm

Re: Officially not getting my scores tomorrow

Postby jd20132013 » Fri Oct 29, 2010 2:18 pm

lol well so much for that. sent the lady who emailed me an email and got back this

This usually takes about two weeks or maybe less time depending on the extent of the matter



all i can do is laugh insanely

cw2010
Posts: 38
Joined: Wed Sep 01, 2010 3:26 pm

Re: Officially not getting my scores tomorrow

Postby cw2010 » Fri Oct 29, 2010 2:31 pm

LOL I think laughter is your body's survival mechanism in this case.

They gave me an unclear answer as well, so maybe we can make our own "Oct 2010 Release Thread" two weeks from now.

In the meantime though, I'm going to start studying again just in case I have to retake the test in December.

cw2010
Posts: 38
Joined: Wed Sep 01, 2010 3:26 pm

Re: Officially not getting my scores tomorrow

Postby cw2010 » Fri Oct 29, 2010 2:39 pm

And it does feel kinda good to just close all of the LSAC pages for now and not have to even think about it until next week at the earliest.

jd20132013
Posts: 997
Joined: Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:41 pm

Re: Officially not getting my scores tomorrow

Postby jd20132013 » Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:33 am

Score still on hold


What are the chances of them just telling me my score if I call up there




Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: bigv, GioChanturia and 18 guests