LSAT Blood Pact - Official Tally

User avatar
skirschner1
Posts: 98
Joined: Sat Oct 02, 2010 10:27 pm

Re: LSAT Blood Pact - Official Tally

Postby skirschner1 » Wed Oct 27, 2010 1:46 am

first post. yay

User avatar
lennonist
Posts: 164
Joined: Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:38 pm

Re: LSAT Blood Pact - Official Tally

Postby lennonist » Wed Oct 27, 2010 1:47 am

New members (for Shooter to update):

s0ph1e2007
AverageTutoring
cynthia rose
nihil1315
Fresh
WonkyPanda
alphagamma
BackToTheOldHouse
Godlike
ballents
birdlaw117
moxiepostulate
eit
Lokomani
legal_eagle
jwaters
arvcondor
skirschner1

User avatar
Nulli Secundus
Posts: 2625
Joined: Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:19 am

Re: LSAT Blood Pact - Official Tally

Postby Nulli Secundus » Wed Oct 27, 2010 2:25 am

Yay.

DISCLAIMER: This post on this website (where post refers to each individual, consentual and certifiably authentic addition to topic, which in turn refers to a collection of these additions under a common title, designated by the creator of the topic), will not be construed as binding in the event of an "epic fail" (where this internet meme refers to the situation where the failure is so pervasive, utter and final that the failing party no longer has the willpower to live) so long as this post is not linked to the actual LSAT taker that frequently uses this alias (where alias refers to the needless cry for anonymity, or its material reflection thereof) beyond a shadow of doubt. This condition will not be met by simply proving the post was made from the user's computer, unless there is no reasonable doubt that the usual user of the alias made this posting.

pekkle
Posts: 26
Joined: Thu Jun 11, 2009 4:30 am

Re: LSAT Blood Pact - Official Tally

Postby pekkle » Wed Oct 27, 2010 2:31 am

I'll join in. Yay.

This is my third time, so I'm hoping for 170+

Previous tests included:

June '09: 166 (I nailed the games (for me) that everyone dreaded (ahem dino game); then out of overconfidence bombed the LR sections).

Sept '09: 168 (This time I nailed the LR sections (-2 across both - good for me) then got owned by the games (2 In-Out style games that I screwed up).)

Here's hoping I got both right and didn't screw up the RC.

User avatar
lennonist
Posts: 164
Joined: Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:38 pm

Re: LSAT Blood Pact - Official Tally

Postby lennonist » Wed Oct 27, 2010 2:32 am

nullisecundus wrote:Yay.

DISCLAIMER: This post on this website (where post refers to each individual, consentual and certifiably authentic addition to topic, which in turn refers to a collection of these additions under a common title, designated by the creator of the topic), will not be construed as binding in the event of an "epic fail" (where this internet meme refers to the situation where the failure is so pervasive, utter and final that the failing party no longer has the willpower to live) so long as this post is not linked to the actual LSAT taker that frequently uses this alias (where alias refers to the needless cry for anonymity, or its material reflection thereof) beyond a shadow of doubt. This condition will not be met by simply proving the post was made from the user's computer, unless there is no reasonable doubt that the usual user of the alias made this posting.


I regret to inform you, but your Disclaimer was denied. You will be, as a result, added as a 'yay' and will, thereby be obligated to post your "dismal" score. Simply put: dude, i remember your average PTs - you will do exceptionally well (and definitely better than me!) so quit being a lil' biyatch and be excited about your undoubtedly awesome score :)

User avatar
cofc2008
Posts: 63
Joined: Wed Oct 06, 2010 10:29 am

Re: LSAT Blood Pact - Official Tally

Postby cofc2008 » Wed Oct 27, 2010 3:25 am

yay

User avatar
Greg2011
Posts: 64
Joined: Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:48 am

Re: LSAT Blood Pact - Official Tally

Postby Greg2011 » Wed Oct 27, 2010 6:44 am

Yay

User avatar
eliekedourie
Posts: 216
Joined: Sun Jun 20, 2010 6:27 pm

Re: LSAT Blood Pact - Official Tally

Postby eliekedourie » Wed Oct 27, 2010 6:47 am

Yay. Meh...

User avatar
chaosnoodlesoup
Posts: 37
Joined: Thu Sep 16, 2010 1:07 am

Re: LSAT Blood Pact - Official Tally

Postby chaosnoodlesoup » Wed Oct 27, 2010 7:08 am

Affirmative.

User avatar
Eugenie Danglars
Posts: 2353
Joined: Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:04 pm

Re: LSAT Blood Pact - Official Tally

Postby Eugenie Danglars » Wed Oct 27, 2010 7:11 am

Sandro777 wrote:in grade school they showed us a play about a group of girls who made a blood pact... then one of them got aids.


Wouldn't it have to be two of them?

mlee85
Posts: 35
Joined: Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:56 pm

Re: LSAT Blood Pact - Official Tally

Postby mlee85 » Wed Oct 27, 2010 8:18 am

yay!

User avatar
txadv11
Posts: 922
Joined: Fri Aug 27, 2010 3:06 pm

Re: LSAT Blood Pact - Official Tally

Postby txadv11 » Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:07 am

yay

User avatar
sgtgrumbles
Posts: 653
Joined: Tue May 25, 2010 3:46 pm

Re: LSAT Blood Pact - Official Tally

Postby sgtgrumbles » Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:14 am

yay

User avatar
stiss87
Posts: 14
Joined: Tue May 11, 2010 4:58 am

Re: LSAT Blood Pact - Official Tally

Postby stiss87 » Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:38 am

yay!

User avatar
Blumpbeef
Posts: 3814
Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2010 3:17 pm

Re: LSAT Blood Pact - Official Tally

Postby Blumpbeef » Wed Oct 27, 2010 11:06 am

Oui?



Hope: 171
Prediction: disappointment, reevaluation of my self worth

User avatar
omninode
Posts: 405
Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2010 2:09 pm

Re: LSAT Blood Pact - Official Tally

Postby omninode » Wed Oct 27, 2010 11:22 am

Yay.

I will attempt to post before my heart explodes from grief/joy/indifference (it could happen).

User avatar
kkklick
Posts: 1021
Joined: Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:33 pm

Re: LSAT Blood Pact - Official Tally

Postby kkklick » Wed Oct 27, 2010 11:25 am

At least this time there will be tons of scores instead of june where only 20 people posted there 170s

User avatar
Shooter
Posts: 474
Joined: Fri Apr 02, 2010 1:39 am

Re: LSAT Blood Pact - Official Tally

Postby Shooter » Wed Oct 27, 2010 11:30 am

kkklick wrote:At least this time there will be tons of scores instead of june where only 20 people posted there 170s


"Pact makes it possible."

User avatar
catsparka
Posts: 267
Joined: Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:50 pm

Re: LSAT Blood Pact - Official Tally

Postby catsparka » Wed Oct 27, 2010 11:33 am

Not to be all special-snowflake here, but are we the first test group on TLS to actually have a thread dedicated to a score release blood pact?

User avatar
Blumpbeef
Posts: 3814
Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2010 3:17 pm

Re: LSAT Blood Pact - Official Tally

Postby Blumpbeef » Wed Oct 27, 2010 11:34 am

There will only aout 700 or so people in the whole world that score in the 170s, right?

Its pretty crazy when you think about it.

User avatar
Blindc1rca
Posts: 288
Joined: Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:11 pm

Re: LSAT Blood Pact - Official Tally

Postby Blindc1rca » Wed Oct 27, 2010 11:34 am

i believe it is spelled "yea"

entonces:

i love nilla YEAfers

so yea

and honestly YAY!! too

User avatar
kkklick
Posts: 1021
Joined: Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:33 pm

Re: LSAT Blood Pact - Official Tally

Postby kkklick » Wed Oct 27, 2010 11:35 am

catsparka wrote:Not to be all special-snowflake here, but are we the first test group on TLS to actually have a thread dedicated to a score release blood pact?

I can't say for sure, but as seen from the lack of posted scores the past few LSAT's I doubt it. Just shows how crazy this wait has driven us!

User avatar
Shooter
Posts: 474
Joined: Fri Apr 02, 2010 1:39 am

Re: LSAT Blood Pact - Official Tally

Postby Shooter » Wed Oct 27, 2010 11:36 am

Blindc1rca wrote:i believe it is spelled "yea"

entonces:

i love nilla YEAfers

so yea

and honestly YAY!! too


You know what? You might be right. But if I change it now, there would be like 50 "yays" that I would have to nullify.

I just can't do it. But you have been added to the pact.

User avatar
incompetentia
Posts: 2307
Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:57 pm

Re: LSAT Blood Pact - Official Tally

Postby incompetentia » Wed Oct 27, 2010 11:38 am

dhrizek wrote:There will only aout 700 or so people in the whole world that score in the 170s, right?

Its pretty crazy when you think about it.

1.8% roughly...out of say 60,000 takers that's 1080 people. Close enough though
Roughly 200 175+ and twelve 180s.

I bet TLS makes up at least 5% of each category

User avatar
Shooter
Posts: 474
Joined: Fri Apr 02, 2010 1:39 am

Re: LSAT Blood Pact - Official Tally

Postby Shooter » Wed Oct 27, 2010 11:40 am

I'd say this is the first pact of its kind.




Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], bcapace, Exabot [Bot], Instrumental, njames1961, theboringest, tuesdayninja, Yahoo [Bot] and 6 guests